*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204051-Alices-tree-trunk-tug-of-war
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2204051
A young woman gets herself stuck in a hole in a tree trunk while retrieving her purse.
Twenty-five year old Alice Thompson was out driving with her wife Anna when her car suddenly broke down so the two got out to stretch their legs and have their picnic lunch together.

The young woman was 5'4, 144 pounds, had beautiful short light blond hair and green eyes covered by glasses.
Her breasts and thin stomach were covered by a light blue t-shirt with a denim jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short red skirt with black tights.

As the two were finishing up eating and drinking, Anna decided to go for a brief walk while Alice began texting her best friend
Lisa when she accidentally tripped over a rock and watched in horror as her purse flew out of her jacket pocket and was picked up by a squirrel, who ran into a rather small hole in a nearby tree trunk.

The young blond cursed her clumsiness as she ran over to the tree trunk and stuck her hands inside the hole but still her purse was just out of her reach as she then twice unsuccessfully asked the squirrel nicely to return it to her.

She then realised that she would have to enter the tree trunk to retrieve her purse as more than five hundred dollars and her bank card despite her concerns about possibly getting stuck due to the hole's rather small size and her curvy figure.

Alice placed her bag beside the tree trunk then stuck her head inside the hole and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving passers-by an absolutely stunning view of her lower half.

The young woman then found the squirrel, who smiled at her before dropping the phone then ran off as she put it in her jacket pocket and also found a red rose and put in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I hope no one sees me like this," as she then heard laughter coming from behind her and realised that it belonged to her wife.

Anna, a thin brunette said, "Alice, I can't believe that, I leave you alone for five minutes and find you with your rear end sticking out of a tree trunk, I'm certainly not complaining about the view but what on earth are you doing in there?"

Alice then explained the entire situation saying, "I hope you enjoyed the view because I'm coming out now," as she then tried to back of the tree trunk but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

The young blond frowned and said to herself, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half in here after that big lunch and second peice of chocolate fudge cake wasn't my best idea ever," as she placed her hands against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the hole just refused to release it's grip on her.

Her now concerned wife asked, "Alice, are you all right,you seem to be struggling, are you stuck in there?"

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Alice stubbornly refused to admit the truth and said, "I'm fine thanks and don't be ridiculous, of course, I'm not stuck," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself stuck free again, even putting her left foot against the tree trunk for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

"Oh, it's just no use, Anna, I think I'm stuck, could you please pull me out," said the young woman, who couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in such an awkward position.

The young brunette placed her right hand over her face in disbelief at her wife's predicament and said, "This could literally only happen to you but don't worry, I'll happily pull you out," as she then grabbed onto Alice's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength for several minutes without any success until she lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Anna said, "Oh, it's just no good, you just won't budge, you've certainly wedged yourself in there tight, I'll go and get help," as she then ran off as fast as she possibly could.

Alice thought about calling Lisa or her close friend Maria but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag and decided against calling out for help in case she attracted some unwanted attention and realised that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

The young blond spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself stuck free again following a brief rest and said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, how can I be stuck, I'm not even fat," before suddenly feeling something sniffing at her backside and asked, "Stephanie, is that you," but was extremely disappointed to hear a sheep baaing and said, "Oh, you're just a sheep, you're absolutely no help, please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone."

The sheep then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.

Alice began wiggling her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty sheep, it's my best one," but still the sheep continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

The young woman's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the sheep had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by black panties with tiny teddy bears on them for all the world to see.

The young blond said, "I knew I shouldn't have worn these panties today, this is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as someone then drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then ran off as a bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

Alice said, "Me and my big mouth," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

The young woman had now been stuck for more than an hour when she suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her then a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Alice's underpants," and realised that it belonged to her close friend and first girlfriend Chloe.

Chloe said, "Wow, what an awkward and embarrassing position you've gotten yourself into, I'm absolutely loving the view but I think you're taking your love of showing off your butt a bit too far."

Alice explained the entire situation before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I hope I hope my love of biscuits and sweets doesn't keeping me stuck here for weeks like Winnie the Pooh," as the two began laughing.

Anna soon returned with Lisa and Maria as The trio burst into laughter when they saw Alice's barely-covered behind sticking out of the hole in the tree trunk.

The absolutely humiliated young blond began wondering if she should just remain stuck since she would never live this down but her wife grabbed onto her hips and said, "Don't worry, we'll soon have you out of there but brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt," as Lisa pulled Anna's waist while Stephanie pulled Lisa's legs and Chloe pulled Maria's t-shirt.

"All right Ladies, Heave," said the young brunette as the epic tug of war with the hole in the tree trunk over her wife began.
Alice said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts," as she still just wouldn't budge a single inch.
"Heave," said Anna again as everyone pulled and pulled even harder.
The young blond said, "OW, OW, this is ridiculous, this isn't going to work, I'm being pulled in two," as the tree trunk still stubbornly refused to let her leave.
Her now determined wife said, "Come on ladies, we can't give up, we can actually do this, you're stronger than this, put your backs into it, heave," as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength as the sheep began pulling at the seat of Chloe's pink short shorts.
Poor Alice was streched to her absolute limit as the bird began pulling at the front of her t-shirt as a loud POP then another rip sound was suddenly heard.

The young woman was pulled from the hole in the tree trunk at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the sheep looked on.

The overjoyed Alice said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I've never been so happy to see my lower half," as she hugged and kissed her wife before hugging her friends and the sheep, who licked her face before thanking everyone for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute," joked a laughing Lisa.

The young blond then remembered that everyone could see her underwear and quickly used her denim jacket to cover the hole in her skirt and tights before beginning to laugh and said, "I find it funny that you talk about me showing off my ass considering you seems to be showing off yours now too, Chloe."

Chloe then realised that the sheep had pulled off the seat of her shorts, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by a pink thing and quickly used her black hoodie to cover up the hole as everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation and went for something to eat together after Maria fixed Alice's car.
























© Copyright 2019 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204051-Alices-tree-trunk-tug-of-war