*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204461-A-Study-of-Suicide
by lyrick
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Biographical · #2204461
Father passing away ... daughter going to take care of things

Suicide .... is not the easy way out ... it is long planned ... thought out ... a determination made in a moment of clarity ... no emotion ... regrets, of course, the price you pay for the human experience ... but willful with your choice ... it's about timing ... being conscience of the pain you leave behind ... nothing will lessen it ... but ... we are all going there ... embrace the inevitable ... the pivotal point is leaving on your own terms ... it doesn't matter why ... just that your decision is made ... and firm ... and ... unerring.

Text message: It's time. Can you be here by Friday. I can pick you up at the airport.

Morgan: It's time? Really? Let me take a breath ... I'll make arrangements ... I'll text you ... He'll know I'm in the house ... ? ...

Text message: Please just come. It's okay.

Snow was falling all around her. Pulling the hood of her jacket over her head Morgan looked up into the rain of snow and watched her breath evaporate into the cold night air. She thought she had prepared herself for the text message. She had not.













© Copyright 2019 lyrick (lyrick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204461-A-Study-of-Suicide