*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204473-The-African-Dream
Rated: E · Monologue · Community · #2204473
An illustration of the bond of hope which keeps us Africans together.
MEN ON A MISSION

Article 1

BY NGANJO KING

Under the cold of my single days I do pick up my pen to write. Though my fingers are freezing yet my dream remains alive, lost in my thoughts I think it’s time, time to tell a story, the story of a dream which calls for a mission. It’s all about her, “MAMA AFRICA”. The Africa we all dream of, the Africa we all see with our eyes closed. Dreams of an Africa with streets full of chants of victory and breaths of freedom.
Free from the prison we created, free from the mindset that kept us bond with invisible chains long after the oppressor left. Oh yes! Free from tradition which absolutely no cultural backing. Yes, free from religion which has no scriptural proofs.
I’m talking of a dream in which African youths celebrate victory Oh yes!!!!!!!!!they celebrate and are celebrated. I’m talking about the great Africa! Mother of humanity!!!!!! Yes, Africa; Home of the great, conceiver of the brave and nourisher of the wise.
Like the wind of independence swept our forefathers and put them on a mission, so now an unstoppable tornado of revolution is blowing. Within her bosom greatness is calling. Loud enough asking her children to make way for her arrival. Match home descendants of Africa it’s time to unite ourselves and consolidate our efforts to make our dreams come true.
So where are you?
Where are you, Men of honor?
Where are you, Brave men of valor?
Where are you, strong men of integrity?
Where are you?
Patriotic bells are ringing.

#AFRICA MUST RISE#
#MEN ON A MISSION#1
© Copyright 2019 Nganjo King (nganjoking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204473-The-African-Dream