*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204478-Quickly-Ahead
by Austin
Rated: E · Prose · Writing · #2204478
inspirational prose
it was always the slightest breeze that caught my attention.
it was always the slightest thought from me to you;
the wind and the air, like your eyes, do I want more or less?

a gentle but brisk indifference, it was always the thought of not giving it your all admist diversity. it brings me back, all the way back; to uncertainty, to chaos, to real, but torn to a million pieces.

shattered and damaged but moving forward quickly ahead like the wind. it was always the thought, and just a thought, that when the ideal comes crashing down; so does my heart. is it an inner battle? or will I always fight against the grain and lead it to a brighter future, a brighter path, and a brush off the shoulders.

I don't know, and will never know, but I find it's best to not know than know everything at once. all I will ever know, is that asking questions, and knowing you, changed me forever.
© Copyright 2019 Austin (austinheeney at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204478-Quickly-Ahead