*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204625-Parisian-Night
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2204625
Halloween is over. This is my first drama short story hope y'all enjoy it.
It was a cold night and a very bright one thanks to the shining moon, I was walking down the street wearing a very formal dress and a top hat like a 1880's rich man while looking at the open stores and crowede bars.
There's this one bar that got my attention, the name "Belle De Nuit" alone attracted me.I do remember that name but from where? I don't know. In addition, the look of the bar looks exactly like the one's in Paris. So I decided to enter ,not for a drink, but to relive those memories once again.
I was greeted by an accordéon player who played a very fimiliar tune that took me back to my days in Paris: under the Eiffel tour, I used to sit on the grass and eat fresh bread and croissant while enjoying the accordéon man's performance and his smily face that never left my mind ever since.
Then, I approached the waiter to order when suddenly I saw an acoustic guitar standing alone in the corner.I picked up and started playing the famous jazz song "April in Paris".
All the lights went out when I started playing. I didn't stop though and continued playing until I heared an electric guitar in the background:the light showed younger me playing? Wait what…?
A piano sound! A much younger me ,what the…? I didn't care and continued jamming.my eyes were directed to the audience then I saw the only thing that makes my heart beats: hiding behind the wooden door giving me a wink. It's her:with her dark brown eyes, and the way her hair falls on her shoulders.IT's her! There's no mistaking it!
"what are you waiting for? She's there! After her! don't let her down again" the accordéon man said appearing like a ghost behind me. "we'll take it from here" the young mes said
I threw the guitar aside and left the bar just to see her running away
" Darling! Wait" I shouted but she didn't stop. I ran after her in the streets of Paris. She won't stop running so I had to use the rooftops to gain up to her: you know parcour style!
I followed her through the rooftops until she stopped in a very loveable place: under the Eiffel tour, the place when we first met.
I touched her shoulder but she vanished, and I picked a flower near the the spot she was standing on: it's the belle De Nuit! Now I remembered that name! I called her because she was so special and unique like that flower.
"sir! Sir!" the waiter said
"uuhhhh….what? What happened? "I woke up from what it appeared to be a dream
"here's your drink sir!" the waiter said
Drink? I didn't order a…. The flower beside the glass!
"excuse me sir.I asked. Who ordered this?
" auhh, a lady with a long hair and dark brown eyes ordered this and then she left." the waiter answered
Could be her? Could be she's back after all these years? Should I follow her?
No, I won't follow her this time let me just drink this glass of red wine and enjoy myself. That feeling and that night were absolutly spectacular…
© Copyright 2019 the dark night (fallenangel67 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204625-Parisian-Night