*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204646-Rachels-Zoo-Incident
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Comedy · #2204646
While at the zoo,a young woman gets herself stuck in the fence of the lion enclosure.
Twenty-five year old Rachel Roberts was at the zoo with her wife Lilly and best friend Madison when she noticed the lion enclosure and went over to have a closer look at it.

The young woman was 5'4,139 pounds,had short light curly brown hair and brown eyes.
Her breasts and thin stomach were covered by a dark blue t-shirt with a denim jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short pleated red skirt with black tights.

Rachel noticed the lion and decided to take a picture of it but accidentally dropped her phone and watched in horror as it fell into the enclosure.

The young brunette stuck her hands through the bars of the fence but still her phone was just out of her reach as the lion looked at her from a distance.

Her wife and best friend ran over and laughed when they heard the situation as Lilly,who was an optimist said, "I get you could easily stuck your entire top half through those bars and easily grab your phone."

Madison,who was the most sensible of the trio said, "Don't do that,you'll get your head stuck and get into big trouble,I'll happily go and get someone to get it for you,Rachel."

Rachel thought about the two options and realising that her wife's was quicker,stuck her head through the bars and after an extremely tight squeeze,her entire top half was soon through,leaving only her hips,behind and legs sticking out.

The young woman grabbed her phone and put in her jacket pocket and also found a red rose and put in her hair before jokingly wiggling her backside and said, "I must look so ridiculous right now,I hope you guys enjoyed the view because I'm coming out now," as she then tried to back of the bars but was absolutely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

"You have got to be kidding me,curse my big boobs," said Rachel said to herself as she placed her hands against the bars and pushed and pushed with all her might but they just refused to release their grip on her as the lion stared from a distance.

"Rachel,stop fooling around and come out of there,you're going to into trouble," said her now concerned wife.

"I'm trying,it's not as easy as it sounds," said the young brunette as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again,even putting her right foot against the wall the fence was on for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the bars.

"Oh,it's just no use,girls,I think I'm stuck,could you please pull me out," said Rachel,who couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in the fence of the lion enclosure at the zoo.

Her wife placed her right hand over her face in disbelief at the young woman's predicament and said, "This could literally only to you but don't worry,I'll soon have you out,Madison,make sure no one sees us," as she then grabbed onto Madison's hips and pulled and pulled with all their strength.

"OW,OW,Ouch,OW,that really hurts,Lilly,please stop pulling on me like that," said the young brunette as her wife lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the ground.

The lion began moving closer as Lilly said, "It's no good,you just won't budge,I'm so sorry I hurt you," said Lilly as Madison ran off and returned with the lion's trainer Sinead.

Just the two arrived,the lion ran over towards the absolutely terrified Rachel before stopping,roared extremely loudly before suddenly beginning to lick her face before lying down with a look of confusion on his fence.

The young woman was extremely confused as was her wife as Sinead said, "He's actually really friendly,it's only if you try to attack him,that he'll want to eat you," joked Sinead as everyone introduced themselves to each other .

Rachel explained the entire situation to the trainer and apologised for getting stuck as Sinead,a extremely curvaceous and outgoing blond said, "It's absolutely no problem,you're not the first and you probably won't be the last person to get yourself stuck in these bars,now let me pull you out," as she then grabbed onto the brunette's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

"OW,OW,,OW,Sinead,please stop pulling,it really hurts," said the young woman as Sinead quickly let go of her.

"Oh my god,I'm so sorry I hurt you,I don't think pulling is an option," said the young blond,who quickly ran off and returned with a saw.

Lilly,Madison,grab onto Rachel and when I say pull,you pull with all your strength," said Sinead as Lilly then grabbed onto her wife's hips and Madison pulled Lilly's hips.

The young blond began cutting the fence as the lion went back to his cave to sleep before suddenly the trainer suddenly yelled, "Pull," as Rachel was quickly pulled from the bars,sending her,her wife and her best friend tumbling backwards into a heap on the ground.

"Thank goodness for that,I'm finally free," said the young brunette as she hugged everyone and thanked them for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem,come back anytime,just try not to get stuck again," joked a laughing Sinead .

Rachel,Lilly and Madison began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation as they went to explore the rest of the zoo.
© Copyright 2019 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204646-Rachels-Zoo-Incident