*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204745-Bully---Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2204745
With high-school coming to a close, Kaneki's longtime bully plans her big send off.
         A locker door slams shut and startles the frail, anaemic boy leaning on the adjacent wall. Draped in a torn, black hoody and ripped up grey jeans Kaneki stands huddled over his phone as he fixes his straight black hair in an attempt to compose himself. "Don't you have any friends? Seriously even the biggest losers here have someone to sit with at lunch- you really are pathetic." Teases Otome, Kaneki's perky bully. He sighs, and leers at the slim brunette. "Says you, every time you come harass me you do so completely alone. And you stink like cigarettes! Go take a fucking shower." Otome glares at Kaneki, slamming her palm against the locker next to him. She cranes her neck forward so that her nose is nearly touching his. "The only reason I choose not to socialize with any of the pigs here is because they're just that, disgusting pigs not worth my time!" Kaneki's droopy, bagged eyes meet with Otome's and she looks away hurriedly. He smiles. "You've got plenty of time for me though." Otome's eyes nearly burst from their sockets, as she clenches her painted black nails deep into her palm. Taking a deep breath in and out, she turns and walks away. Overly cocky after standing up to Otome for the first time in four years, Kaneki reaches out and yanks on her bob-cut hair, eliciting a yelp. Without hesitation she swiftly punches Kaneki in the nose.

         The following day Kaneki returns to school, his nose obscured by a big white bandaid blotted with dark, dried blood. Opening his locker, Kaneki notices a small, pink envelope fall to the floor. He picks it up, peeling back the bright red heart sticker which served as a seal, and tearing away a bit of the pink envelope along with it. He eyes up the contents, before crumpling it and tossing it over his shoulder into the trash. The day proceeds as normal, until he is approached by Otome during lunch. "Cute letter, I bet you spent the whole night on it." Kaneki sneered. "I have no idea what you're talking about, freak. I came to speak to my teacher about a late assignment." Coldly, she enters the class shutting the door behind her. Kaneki begins to rethink his hasty decision to toss the note. After fourth period, when nobody is looking, he digs into the trash can, and fishes out the crumpled pink paper. It reads:

"Dear Kaneki,

For all of my four years at this school, only one boy has occupied my mind- you.
It has taken me this long to gather up the courage, but I'm ready to confess my love.
Meet me in the staff room tonight, I'll leave the doors unlocked~

Love, Your Secret Admirer


Although he knew it was a prank, he wanted to be sure. That night he made his way to the school. There was no specific time instructed on the letter, so he waited for nightfall. At nine o'clock he arrived in front of the deserted building. It was a Friday night, and as such not a soul would enter the school until Monday morning. Half expecting to have been had, Kaneki tried the front doors anyway. Lo and behold when he pressed down on the brass push bar, the vestibule opened.

         The school looked different at night. With all the lights off and no one in the halls it had transformed into an odd and unsettling abyss. With the flashlight function on his phone Kaneki maneuvered through the pitch black. Beginning to fear he was the victim of some elaborate prank, the boy was ready to leave, however, out of the periphery of his vision he spotted a faint glow. It was the staff room- and some one was inside. He opened the door with a great deal of apprehension and slid inside. For a moment he stood still and scanned the room. It was empty. Just as he began to turn and leave, a translucent plastic bag was forced over his head from behind. After barely a minute of futile struggle Kaneki fell to the ground unconscious.

         It was sometime later that he came to. As his eyes adjusted to the bright light above him, he found himself in what appeared to be a utility closet. He looked downward, and found he had been stripped to his boxer shorts and bound to an old desk chair with a bicycle lock. His wrists were bound as well, behind him with some twine, and each ankle had also been bound to the chairs legs. Panic began to set in, and what felt like an hour had passed before the door knob began to jiggle. With an awful sound the heavy steel door flung open and there, in the doorway stood a sight that made Kaneki's blood run cold. It was Otome.

         Otome closed the door behind her, and locked it shut. She began to giggle, glaring down at Kaneki. "God, I knew you were pathetic but this is low, even for you." Otome raised her leg and stamped her foot down between Kaneki's thighs, just barely missing his crotch. He flinched. "I am glad though, that you turned out to be such a loser and came here. I have a big weekend planned for you." Kaneki shivered as the cruel girl stared deep into his eyes with her own emeralds. "W-weekend?" Kaneki mumbled in fear. "That's right, and it's a holiday too, so we have until Tuesday morning together~!" Otome slid her foot back off of the chair, and turned to face the exit. She began to teasingly sway her hips as she presented her perky, round butt to Kaneki. Despite their bad blood, Kaneki always did have somewhat of a crush on Otome, she was cute and had a nice, slender figure. He couldn't help but feel entranced by her small, yet plump ass as it bounced from side to side above her thigh gap. Her skin tight grey slacks accentuated her figure ass well, and left little to his imagination.

         Although his heart betrayed his mind, and he began to feel aroused by the whole situation, Otome was far too unpredictable for him to be fully at ease. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, as his captor looked down over her shoulder at him. Otome, on the other hand, was gaining a great deal of pleasure just from watching him squirm. "Oh Kaneki, it's ok, you wont have to worry about that little boner soon enough~" Otome teased, as Kaneki remained still in fear and confusion. He had no idea what she meant, and was further embarrassed that she noticed his hard-on. Stepping back, Otome straddled Kaneki legs, and placed her cute, sweet smelling rear onto his face. Reaching behind herself, Otome rubbed her butt onto Kaneki's nose as she tussled his hair. This whole experience was beginning to seem more akin to a dream than a nightmare for Kaneki- but that was all about to change. Otome went still for a moment and clutched her stomach before a sinister giggle began to erupt out of her.

         "You said I stink huh? That I need to take a shower? Soon Kaneki it will be you who needs to shower, but I think you'll find this is the kind of filth that doesn't wash away." Pulling his face deeper into her asscrack, Otome perks up her butt and moans as a juicy sounding fart rumbles across the boys face. Kaneki attempts to free his nose from her crack, but it's no use as he is forced to inhale her toxic gas point-blank. Otome rubs the lingering stench onto the boys face as she teases him. "They sure do stink today, but don't worry, my little prisoner, there is a lot more where that came from, and it's only going to get more potent~" Kaneki groans as Otome wipes her reeking ass across his face whilst unleashing a silent puff of gas. The cruel girl giggles. "Whew.. silent, but deadly" Fart after nauseating fart the utility closet begins to fill with Otome's terrible odour. "I wasn't planning on giving you a dutch oven, but this actually worked out nicely~" Otome snickers as she fans her nose with her small, dainty hand.

         Sweat begins to pool around Otome's crack as the room temperature rises. She steps away for a moment, only to shimmy out of her slacks, and peel off her cute, striped panties. Seeing Otome's bare ass before him, Kaneki begins to cringe at the thought of her gas in a pure, unfiltered state. He protests and begs for her to let him go. Laughing at his pain, Otome drives her dirty, sweaty panties into Kaneki's mouth, and grabs a roll of duct tape from the utility closet shelf. Gagged with her sour tasting panties, Kaneki shuts his eyes, nearly brought to tears. Otome once more places her now bare, sweaty ass onto the boy's face, spreading her cheeks so that her tight, pulsating anus is directly over his nostrils. Otome grasps Kaneki' hair and looks down at him over her shoulder with a patronizing pout. Without warning, a disgustingly wet fart bubbles up Kaneki's nose, eliciting a blood curdling scream, muffled through her panty-gag.
© Copyright 2019 femdomloverff (femdomloverff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204745-Bully---Chapter-1