*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204948-Part-2-of-my-life-story-notes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Personal · #2204948
Continuing Notes on my life story
This is part 2 of my life story notes, please read the first one before reading this part. Keep in mind I'm not a professional at this writing thing, but I'm giving it a try. Thank you for your time and feedback, it helps. Hopefully my notes of my life get to the right person to help me write my full story. and yes I know my writing skills are not the best. So tips and tricks to writing properly are appreciated.
Well continuing my story , Little did i know, that the bottle i made my brother drink from, was bug poison. I made him drink straight from the bottle, I guess so I could see if it tasted good to drink. Next thing I remember is my little brother getting sick, turning white and throwing up a lot. My sister called My mom, and she rushed home to take him to the hospital. I'm glad it didn't kill him , now that I look back. This is one reason why it's not good to leave your kids alone.
The second time i tried to kill my brother, was maybe a year after that, same place, but different way. Once again we were left alone while my mom was at work, but this time it was just me and my little brother. Honestly I don't know why i did what i did to my brother but I'm glad none of it worked. We were playing in our kitchen by ourselves , and being that young , we really didn't know how to occupy our time wisely. We never really had toys, and the ones we did have didn't work, so we found the hair spray on the sink in the rest room, and thought it was fun to spray each other. I guess I had the bright idea to set hair spray on fire on the floor, and to get the kitchen sink hose to spray it out, like a fireman, because at that time I wanted to be a fireman. Well that wasn't such a good idea , because it lead to me spraying my brothers whole head till it was soaked and lit it on fire, to try to put him out. Well one thing lead to another, and the next thing I can remember was his whole head was on fire and the sink hose wasn't putting it out. So I filled up a pot with water and dumped it on his head. I was so scared but luckily i got the fire out before it did any damage to his head, but it burned all his hair off. I didn't call my mom because i knew I did something bad, but best believe, when my mom got home she wasn't very happy. Her whole kitchen floor was soaked in water, and my little brother, was still crying, 3 hours later with no hair. I'm not proud of what i did when I was little, But i feel if I had little more guidance growing up , then i wouldn't have done what I done.
The 3rd time I tried to kill my brother, was at my Grandmothers trailer in Huntsville Tx. We weren't alone this time, but being kids we weren't attended to, so we could do whatever we wanted, and only got screamed at when we were in the adults way. I remember playing with my brother in the back room (my uncles room), and came across my uncles guns, in his closet. Me being 10, my brother being 4, and us being boys, thought they were the coolest things in the world, so we started playing with them. At one point aiming them at each other like we were in a gun fight. but not pulling the triggers. Little did we know , they were loaded and it was a matter of time until I did what I did. I placed the gun on my brothers foot and dared him to pull the trigger. All of the sudden, I hear a loud pop and my brother fell to the ground crying, with a hole in his toe, because the gun safety wasn't on. Everyone came running to the back room after they heard the loud pop, to see what happened. I was so scared, that i lied to them, and said he hit his toe on a sharp piece of the bed frame, in my uncles room. (to be continued)
© Copyright 2019 DavidMontelongoslive/atruetale (david83jose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204948-Part-2-of-my-life-story-notes