*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204960-More-than-a-dream
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Thriller/Suspense · #2204960
The original book is longer, so I'm just gonna break it up into short stories/mini books.
Crying and screaming. It seemed like a good option right now but I just couldn't just cry my heart out in my current situation. As you see, I'm stuck in a dark room, no lights, no way out other than the windows and the locked door. I don't know how I got here or why I'm here. The only thing I hear is some rain and hail outside. "Guess there's a storm happening..." I mutter to myself and a wall I was facing. 'How long have I been in here?' you might be asking yourself as you're reading this, well I am not sure how long exactly since I don't have either a watch or my phone on my person. I wait for my eyes to adjust to the darkness as I get up to walk to one of the two windows that are covered with blinds and tree branches. The outside world is a mess as there are trees that have fallen down onto the road, broken glass on the dirt and carpeted floor in the room. I sigh out loud as I pick up the glass and throw it outside. "What on earth happened outside?" I question aloud. "It's as if the storm was really bad..." So many thoughts flood my already crowded head as I walk to the door to try and see if it's unlocked. As I wrap my pale, cold hand around the ice cold silver door knob and turn it, something crashes behind me. I quickly tense up as I can feel the flood of adrenaline rush through my veins. Slowly turning around, I catch a glimpse of a child standing at the window I was just at. "Um...can I help you?" I ask, trying to calm my nerves that are going to get me killed one of these days. The girl doesn't answer as she starts to walk to me, blood dripping down her arms. My pulse beating in my ears, blocking out any other sounds; my hands shaking uncontrollably. I'm unsure if I should stay here or not, however even if I wanted to move, I can't. "Hey kid, what are you doing?!" I try to ask the kid again only to get no answer for the second time. The girl gets closer to me, more blood dripping from her arms, and her long black hair that would make you think she's that creepy girl from the Ring that kills you in a week. I glance at her arms but don't see any cuts on them. I hear a blood curdling scream come from outside. Suddenly I'm hit with a flashback.I standing in the same room, but there's lights and no broken glass shards on the floor. The outside is fine as if there was no storm. The girl I saw is in front of me, with no blood dripping from her arms, her long hair is shorter; it maybe reaches her shoulders now. "Hello?" I ask her. "Hello there miss... What brings you to my fun room?" she finally answers me. "Fun room?" I guess she heard me because she started laughing in a creepy way. "Yes, my fun room is where I drag people to come play with me." I freeze, thinking of a way out but I kept coming up with blanks. The flashback ends as the girl is now really close to me. "Want to play?" her voice is different now, more brash and worn down; it almost sounds like she was crying for a long time while scream to the point where she is losing her voice. She grabs my left arm, the amount of pressure she was applying felt like my arm was in a trash compactor at full speed and pressure. I try my best to hold back a scream as she pulls me down to her level. "I still haven't gotten to play with you yet..." the kid whispers this into my ear, sending chills down my spine. It rose fine hairs on the back on my neck. Her smile seems to get wider and wider within seconds, scaring the crap out of me. I felt like I was staring at a creepy dead-eye doll from some horror movie. "Back off kid...I just want to get out of here and go home..." I explain to her, she doesn't listen to me and drags me to the window. The door behind us opens but the girl doesn't care. I try to free my wrist, but can't. Something hisses behind us. A mixture of a spider and a wasp crawls out of the door. I feel my body freeze up as my two greatest fears ever are now in one scary thing. The girl smiles even creepier as the thing walks to us. "Nope. Nope. A thousand times nope!!" I keep saying this as it gets closer. I back up against the wall, trying to get away from the hybrid. This child walks to the monster and just pets it! WHAT?! With my back against the window and a creepy child with her giant pet freak, I'm now officially screwed. "Crap...what do I do now...?" I ask myself when the blinds on the windows blow off. I run to the nearest window and fling myself out the window like Bart Simpson just launched me out of his slingshot. The girl starts screaming at her freaky pet to have it go after me. I manage to make it to the road before it catches me, when I see a rundown house I can hide in. As I'm running, I trip on a pothole and face plant onto the hard concert. The minute my face hits the ground, I black out feeling my nose flooding with blood or some other liquid....


~to be continued~
© Copyright 2019 StarDustLiz (stardustliz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2204960-More-than-a-dream