*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205109-Hypnotherapy
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2205109
A boy's therapist begins to abuse her power
It was the most embarrassing time of my life. My Mother had recently walked in on me masturbating, and subsequently raided my desktop whilst I was at school. She discovered my vast porn folder, and being a bit of the paranoid type became concerned that I was suffering from a ‘porn addiction’. My Mother gave me an ultimatum-- go to a therapy or move out. I had barely just graduated high school, I couldn’t move out. I agreed to my Mother’s terms and within a week she had contacted her long time friend, and highly respected therapist Dr. Gwen. I remembered Dr. Gwen from my childhood, she often came to my Mother’s house parties. I had a vivid picture of the Doctor in my head, she was gorgeous with curly, red hair and bright, green eyes. Her body was unbelievable-- toned but thick around the hips and chest, funny enough I think she was the first woman I ever had inappropriate thoughts of. When I found out that Dr. Gwen would be my therapist, I became much more receptive to the idea.

I arrived at the office building where Dr. Gwen’s practice was located. It was a tall, high-rise building and the Doctor’s office was located nearly at the top on the fifteenth floor. She was the sort of high profile therapist that lawyers and other Doctors went to see, but my Mother, being her colleague, was able to get me to the top of her wait list. I entered the oddly vacant lobby, and there, sitting cross-legged on the red foyer couch, was Dr. Gwen. She rose to greet me, in her heels she was a few inches taller than me. I was absolutely infatuated. She wore a white blouse tucked into her way-too-small grey dress skirt. The whole outfit could barely contain her luscious, yet athletic figure, and turning to her side I spied her gorgeous ass jutting out from her back like the letter ‘c’. She shook my hand, and led me into the elevator. It shut, and we were all alone.

For a modern building, the elevator seemed to move at a snail’s pace. I’m sure Dr. Gwen could notice my shyness around her. I could feel my brow perspiring in the presence of such a beautiful woman. It felt like an eternity, and we had only just reached the fifth floor when a loud, abrupt ‘squeak’ echoed out through the small chamber and broke the silence. Dr. Gwen looked down at me and smiled sweetly. “Oh excuse me, I always get gassy at the worst times-- I hope it doesn’t smell too bad.” She giggled. It reeked, but I would have never let on that it did. Although it made me extremely uncomfortable to have my long-time crush fart right next to me, and although I was stuck breathing through my mouth for the remainder of this painfully long elevator ride, I tried not to think too much of it. We reached the fifteenth floor and I had to stop myself from leaping out through the doors. I had taken the first deep breath through my nose in what felt like an hour-- and the smell was still there. Dr. Gwen lead me into her office, and I took a seat in the chair before her desk.

The office was grey, and drab, almost purposefully so. It was so incredibly bland that there had to be some purpose behind it-- I mean why else would you design such a room? Dr. Gwen patted off her thick, juicy ass and sat down across her small grey desk from me. “Oh Timothy! I knew I had recognized you from somewhere. I remember when you were just a boy-- what a handsome young man you’ve grown in to.” She observed in her sweet, soft voice. I was embarrassed, and shifted in my seat at the compliment. She laughed. “Now Timothy, your Mother has informed me of your ‘problem’ it is quite common in boys your age, but can grow into a real issue. Have you heard of hypnotherapy? It’s gaining a lot fo traction in the scientific community. I think it may work for you.” I had never been hypnotized before, and I didn’t believe it was really possible, so I agreed. Dr. Gwen rifled through her desk drawer, and pulled out an ancient looking gold coin tied onto a thin red string nearly coming apart under the stress of holding the coin. With a loud thump the Doctor dropped the coin onto her desk.

“This is the pendulum I use, it works quite well. I obtained it during my travels to the east and it does appear to have a rather ‘transfixing’ quality about it.” It was odd, the ambiguity with which she described the ‘east’ where she had travelled. Anyway, I didn’t really believe in any sort of mysticism so we proceeded with the hypnotherapy without protest. As the pendulum began to sway before my eyes, I started feeling strange. Maybe it was because the room was so featureless and nondescript, but it began to feel as if I was floating. I felt like I was in a grey void, and even the Doctor’s words began drifting off into the abyss. As quickly as the trance had begun, Dr. Gwen snapped and I was brought back to reality. She was smirking. “An excellent session-- you are very receptive to hypnotism Timothy. How do you feel?” I slid back into the chair. “Fine, I guess.”



Nearly a week had passed since the session, and It was nearing time for the next one. I couldn’t notice any real changes-- except for one bizarre instance. It was the night following the appointment. I was alone in my room when I decided to jerk-off, but the moment I got hard all I could possibly think about was Dr. Gwen, more specifically, her fart. I decided to abstain from masturbating that night, and the thoughts seemed to go away. I brushed it off as an odd coincidence. The next day I returned to Dr. Gwen’s office, and once more she took the elevator up with me. Upon passing the fifth floor I was half expecting her to rip ass again, and I felt almost disappointed when she didn’t. I had no idea what those feelings were, but once again brushed them off and proceeded with the hypnotherapy session.



It went just like the first time, and before I knew it Dr. Gwen’s snap had brought me back out of the trance she had put me in. That night, I felt an unbelievably strong urge to jack-off, but once I began to the thoughts were back-- and this time they wouldn’t go away. I didn’t masturbate the whole week in between sessions, and following each one the symptoms got worse. It was at the sixth appointment that I finally got answers. As usual, Dr. Gwen greeted me, and took me up the lift with her. We reached the halfway mark of the trip when that all too familiar ‘squeak’ rippled from her ass. Something had come over me, and I couldn’t help myself. Like a dog I fell to my knees gasping at the rotten air. Nearly a minute must have passed before I regained my composure, and was overcome with shame and confusion. It was like I had entered some sort of trance. I reluctantly looked back up at Dr. Gwen, and her eyes pierced through me. A more evil, sinister grin I had never seen in my life. Was she responsible for this?

Licking her lips, the cunning Milf pulled me by the shirt collar out of the elevator and into her office. Shutting the door and locking it she nearly threw my to the ground. I stopped thinking at this point, I don’t know where my mind had gone, but like her pet I sat on my knees nearly panting at the sight of her voluptuous ass pouring out over her skirt’s waistband as she dropped it to the floor. “Come slave~ Eat all you can~” Standing with her hands against the door, and her legs apart, I drove my face as deep into her crack as I could taking greedy breaths, and licking her all over. Clearly enjoying this all, Dr. Gwen began to touch her crotch, and moan. With my nostrils pressed against her wet, juicy hole a full bodied groan rumbled into my nose. Soon I was overwhelmed by the toxic gas, and obediently sucked it all up for her.

“Lock lips with my anus, Timothy..I want you to taste my gas~” I obeyed her every command. I began to slobber as my tongue penetrated her. At the sound of a nasty growl from her stomach, and the pressure of her hand on the back of my head, I opened my mouth as wide as I could to catch the bassy fart she had brewed for me to swallow. I don’t know when it happened, but I must have passed out during the session. I woke up in the chair across from Dr. Gwen’s desk, stripped down to my boxers and covered in cum. A foul flavour coated my tongue, and Dr. Gwen sat across from me, staring in pure satisfaction. “You’ll be back here next week?” I nodded my head.
© Copyright 2019 femdomloverff (femdomloverff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205109-Hypnotherapy