*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205469-The-Life-of-Ben-Shapiro
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Draft · Political · #2205469
Ben Shapiro the editor in chief of The Daily Wire and his life.
Ben Shapiro, the editor in chief of The Daily Wire and has the number one conservative podcast, let’s look at how he got here. We will explore his early life to all of his controversies and about his family life.
Ben Shapiro was born on January 15th, 1984 in a Jewish home located in Los Angeles, California. At a very young age, he developed a talent for the violin and performed at the Israel Bond Banquet. He skipped two grades. 3rd and 9th leading him to graduate from Yeshiva University High School of Los Angeles at the age of 16. He then graduated from the University of California with Phi Beta Kappa which is one of the most prestigious awards a person can get. He then went to Harvard Law School and graduated from Harvard in 2007. in 2012 opened his own legal firm named Ben Shapiro Legal Consulting,
Let’s look at his life as an author and journalist, He wrote 6 books including The Right Side of History and Bullies. Which are both highly acclaimed works becoming New York Times bestsellers. He was a columnist for major news organizations including Breitbart and The Daily Wire. He formed The Daily Wire with Jeramy Boreing after Ben had a falling with Breitbart because a woman claimed to be sexually assaulted by one of Trump’s staffers and they fired her for it.
Ben Shapiro met his wife Mor Toledano, who later changed her last name to Shapiro and they had two kids named Leeya Elaina Shapiro and David J Shapiro. Ben says that the first night they met they had a several hour discussion over there opinions on politics, god and what ethics they would raise their children with if they had any. They married in 2008 in Acre, Israel.
The Daily Wire saga started in 2015 when he teamed up with his friend, Jeramy Boreing to create a conservative network of articles and podcasts to people. Ben is the part of the intellectual dark web, members include Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, and Dave Rubin.
Ben is currently worth 4 million USD making him in the top 5 percentile and this is where his story ends so far.
© Copyright 2019 Fooballguy34 (fooball at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205469-The-Life-of-Ben-Shapiro