*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205487-An-Angels-Battlefield
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #2205487
A story about Angels and Devils
An Angels Battlefield

Chapter 1-Celebration
200 hundred years after the Great War, angels and devils continue to live feuding with one another in opposite sides of an enormous forest. Two kingdoms, separated by a barrier that no creature has been able to break through. Until now....
"Amy! Wake up were going to be late!" My eyelids fluttered open to see my mother standing over me. I sat up and stretched my arms and my wings out, taking in what my mother was wearing. She had on a long, crisp white dress with her dark brown hair flowing down her back. Her sapphire blue eyes were frowning at me disapprovingly. "Did you forget? It's the celebration of the creation of The First Angel today! Everyone will be at the plaza soon!" After she left I started to get ready, Wow I thought, it's been 210 years since The First Angel came into existence.... I turned to my mirror and began to brush my toffee coloured hair. I stood there for a while gazing back with my emerald eyes. I don't know why, but I've always felt different than the other angels. In school I'm more interested learning about the devils history then the angels. I love running in the woods and exploring, then sitting on the grass and making flower crowns like the other girls. I've never understood why I'm this and I wonder if I ever will...
An hour later we were in the plaza with every angel in the kingdom waiting for our king to start his speech. Our king has many names but the one we have used throughout the ages is The Light. "BOO!" I jumped and turned round to see a girl with jet black hair tied back into a ponytail and dark green eyes smiling and giggling. "I got you Amy!" she laughed her smile stretching from ear to ear. "You scared me to death Jesse!" Jesse is my best friend, I don't know what I would do without her. "Attention all angels please give a warm welcome to the light of our kingdom, our leader who protects us from harm, our king The Light!" We all clapped as hard as we could as a middle age man in a navy suit came out and stood on a large circular stage. He waited for the applause to die down before speaking. "Thank you all for attending! As you all know, today is a special day. We are here to celebrate the creation of my daughter The First Angel", as he says this he points to a marble statue of an angel praying to the sky. He turns back to the crown and continues, "Now as our tradition, I will tell you of the story of The First Angel...."
Chapter 2-The First Angel
210 years ago The Light and Lucifer both decided to create something. A child of their own to start their own races. The Light decided his race would have creatures that were kind, graceful and pure-hearted, whereas Lucifer wanted his race to be cunning, deceives and evil. So was the creation of The First Angel and The First Devil. But something happened, The First Angel felt lonely so she wandered into the woods and met The First Devil and they fell in love. But The Light hated the thought of his daughter with a devil and told Lucifer to keep his devil away from her. A feud broke out between them and they declared war. The Light and Lucifer created more angels and devils to fight each other with. So began the Great War that lasted for 9 years. But peace was soon made with this agreement; Angels and Devils must live in separate kingdoms, there will be a barrier that none can cross. No Angel and Devil will ever fall in love again.
"And so began our era of peace". The Light finished. Now let's celebrate!

Chapter 3-A Strange Dream
It wasn't until midnight until the festivities finally came to an end, finally! I thought, I'm exhausted! As soon as I and my mother got home I went straight to my room and collapsed onto the bed. As I curled up in bed, my wings wrapped around me protectively, I drifted off to sleep...
And started to dream something strange.
In my dream I saw I a boy who looked around 16 same as me, he was wearing silver armour and was brandishing an ebony sword as black as night. He had dark brown hair and dark green eyes. He was training and slashing a training dummy like it was his worst enemy. He turned and crossed his arms as two guards suddenly entered bowing before him. "Did you find him?" he asked. One of them answered "No we can't find him anywhere sir, he must have found a way to escape the forest" "you know that's impossible, now get out there and keep looking!"
My eyes opened and I was awake. "What just happened?" I asked myself, I had never seen that boy before so why did I dream about him? I checked my clock and saw it was 2am, I decided to go spend some time alone in the woods, one of my favourite things to do. When I made it to my favourite spot near the border of the forest I sat down and started to think
What was that dream about? Who was that boy and who was 'Him'? They talked about escaping the forest, did he find a way to cross the border? No it was impossible to cross, wasn't it? Suddenly a twig snapped behind me, I whipped round to find nothing there. Probably just a wild animal I thought, then something glowing caught my eye. As I edged closer I found a brown satchel and some glowing crystals. I picked one up and turned it around in my hands, it felt warm and cold at the same time. Looking behind me I saw that the magical border was glowing in time with the crystal. What could it mean?

Chapter 4- Gone Missing
The next day something happened. Something that would change my life, and maybe the world, forever...
The Light ordered every angel to meet at the plaza for an emergency meeting. I looked around trying to spot Jesse but I couldn't spot her anywhere. "Something very serious has happened everyone" he started looking very grave. "I'm sure most of you know who Jesse Moon is"... My stomach started to tighten. "Jesse Moon has disappeared....." My throat became so tight I couldn't breathe, tears started streaming down my face and I collapsed onto the ground in a heap. Jesse, my best friend... my only friend.... was now gone..... "But don't worry everyone! I'm sure she just wandered into the woods and got a bit lost! We WILL find her I promise you". As the angels started to leave my mother wrapped her arms around me and guided me up. "Come on Amy. Let's get you home"
In my room I lay on my bed crying quietly holding in my hand the crystal I found last night. Exhausted I fell asleep hoping Jesse was safe...
Once again I dreamt something
This time I saw a different boy, he had light brown hair and sapphire blue eyes. He wore a red hoodie with the hood covering his face and had a bow and quiver slung round him. He was running, by his side was a brown bag. The same one I found in the woods the other day... he was standing by the barrier, he took some steps forward then ran through the barrier.....My dream changed and I saw a girl with black hair sobbing. It was Jesse. But then something happened, Jesse started to change. Her wings were turning black, her green eyes became red and her sobbing turned to laughter...


Chapter 5-Flashback
My first day of school started terribly. "Everyone meet Amy Greenfield" the teacher said smiling encouragingly. I waved shyly at everyone but no one paid any attention to me, apart from a girl with black hair surrounded by a bunch of girls. She smiled and waved at me like we knew each other. "OK girls! Time to go outside for our flower crown making lesson!" I found a spot on the grass with some daisys and sat down, I didn't know how to make crowns and I kept ripping the flowers. I heard giggles behind me and when I turned round I saw 3 girls laughing at me. They had made several crowns already. "Hey! Just because you can make a million in 5 minutes doesn't mean you can make fun of her!" Everyone turned to see the girl with black hair standing up and crossing her arms. She started walking over and plopped down next to me. "Hi Amy right? I'm Jesse Moon" she stuck her hand out for me to shake, "Amy Greenfield" I replied shaking her hand. "Don't mind them they think flower crowns are easy to make. I'm terrible at making them!" She said smiling. Jesse and I then spent every day together. We were the best of friends. Jesse said she would always protect me and be my friend forever.....

Chapter 6-Crossing Over
How did he cross the barrier? He had the same bag I found, did it belong to him? Was he the boy they were trying to find in my first dream? Where was he now? A million questions filled my head, but I only listened to one of them. Was Jesse in the demons side of the forest?
I shook my head trying to clear it. She was with demons. She was in danger, and I needed to save her.
It was late at night when I was ready. I snuck out and made my way to the end of the forest and stood in front of the barrier. I took out the crystal like I saw the boy do. Chances were I would pass though it or be launched backwards, anyways it was a 50-50 chance. I closed my eyes braced myself and ran forward....
Then I tripped over my dress and rolled down a hill. I screamed as I fell, my dress ripping on bushes. I finally stopped colliding with a large object. "Owww" I moaned holding my sore head "You should watch where you're going next time, here let me help you up". A hand reached out to help me up, as I took it I looked into their eyes and gasped. It was the boy from my dream.
"Umm is something wrong?" I shook my head and let him pull me up "Thank you" I said smiling at me. He stared at me "You're an angel..." He replied stunned. "Yeah..."I replied nervously. I took him in, he looked exactly the same as he did in my dream. I felt extremely shy near him but I wasn't sure why. "I'm Amy" He stuck his hands in the pockets of his hoodie. "I'm Chase, so how'd you get here?" I paused, should I tell him? He's a devil, I couldn't trust him. But something inside me said that I should. So I told him everything that happened since the celebration day.









© Copyright 2019 K.S Deadly Bow (music146 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205487-An-Angels-Battlefield