*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205740-Soft-Glimmers
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #2205740
When this title came to my head, I liked it.
Shimmering lights were glistening like diamonds throughout the night; it was such a sight to see. Right on the outskirts of a blue crystal clear bay, little soft glimmers of spectacular designs rose up during the day. The lake was sparkling fine, the perfect way to say you're mine, enough to make you want to dine.

Guided by the strength of your command, it was enough to take a stand. The lighted candle had set the stage, gauging toward something special, special enough to hold your hand.

Soft glimmers of hope make you feel like you're able to cope. Having to doubt what this is about, have you heard that it's absurd? Instead of second guessing, count your blessings. It may not be exempt to hold you in contempt, but don't be discouraged, instead, be encouraged; you are valued, not devalued.

When too many men were angry enough to explode with hostility, the fact that a wrong look was given, it was a classification of war when it became a call to pacification; a person with a humble disposition turned this angry mob into a peaceable existence that was pleasant to be around.

The amount of energy that transfixed itself into an emotion of happiness, had an effect that transpired into goodness. It was an all-around good feeling when a slimmer body was discovered with soft glimmers.

Appearing in front of me, the perfect trance came when my eyes couldn't get off the scenery that was so beautiful, that I actually thought I was dreaming. My memory fixated itself into complete solitude of comfort. Friendships and family seemed to be a bond that couldn't be broken; this was a time when things just seemed to be right in this world.

Let's return to the time when you felt content, happy, and peaceful, and the daytime put out a beautiful light that had the capacity of making our future bright with soft glimmers.


Written By Anna Marie Carlson
Saturday, November 16, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2205740-Soft-Glimmers