*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206395-From-Speedster-To-Shrinkster
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Adult · #2206395
A Giantess Story About The Flash. Giantess: Iris West
Barry woke up and swung around in his bed. Feeling the sun on him as it was a nice way to wake up in Central City. What made it better was that he woke up next to his wife. Iris.

Being the Flash was great, everything about it was fantastic. No doubt about it. However, he would trade it all for a second for Iris. He loves her, more than anything in the world. He wore a smile as he shifted around. He shifted around onto his shoulder as he faced where Iris was laying. Opening his eyes and planning to see her.

And... well he did, just a little bit bigger than he thought. When he opened his eyes, Barry was stunned and shocked, seeing Iris’s beautiful face. But it was gigantic! Huge, like a billboard. This made him jump as he sat up, It didn’t take Barry long to figure out what was going on. He looked around the room, seeing it so big. His once home made him feel like a stranger. He paused for just a second as he looked at what he was laying on. It was the pillow he normally rested on. A small blanket over him, fit for his size as if it was normal.

He would assume he shrunk... but his clothes were small as well. His body was still the same as the last one, and he still had his underwear on? What is happening? If he shrunk, shouldn’t he be naked?

Regardless he needed to get to her attention. Walking right over he moved his hand and touched Iris’s face. Touching it as he tapped her nose slightly “Iris! Sorry about this Iris but i really need your help. Something weird happened... again.”

Iris woke up, her eyes opening as she spotted her shrunken husband standing in front. Barry really expected her to freak out a bit, or at least move a bit.

“Oh, hi there Barry” She said casually. Something that caused him to be a bit worried. “Good morning. My little husband.”

“What?” He said back to her as she moved up. He watched her sit up like a giant move. Not only that, but she was in her bra. He has seen this sight so many times, but at this size. It was something else. To Iris though, it was normal.

She moved her hair back and looked down, seeing him staring “What? Come on Barry, you look like you have seen a ghost.”

“I... do you not... see what’s happening?” He said as he had to ask.

She just gave him a confused look “Uh... No, Do you?

“I’m small!” He yelled to her, a confused look.

Iris only responded with an awkward love “Uh yeah... i know that Barry. Weird joke, still cute though” She brought her finger down and rubbed it over his front. Playfully in fact. She then shifted her whole body. Moving around until Barry could look over his wife. In nothing but Black sexy underwear. Something he was not use to her wearing.

“Thanks for waking me up Barry.” Iris said as she looked down to him. She then brought her hand over and grabbed him. Pulling him close to her as he was in her hand. It was weird being grabbed, but far from the weirdest thing that was happening. Her grip shifted around and he got put onto his nightstand. The place where he puts his stuff, and now he is getting put there. He saw his gigantic wife get up, moving up as she shifted to her closet. “I have a lot to write. I really need to nail it too, it’s a pretty good spot on the front page. I just need to nail it, hopefully...”

She was so, casual about this. It confused him so much. Something is wrong, and he waited for her to come back. He waited for Iris to come back fully dressed. Still wearing casual wear. He knows his wife so good that he knows this is a sign she was not leaving today. It was a dead end.

“Hey Iris?” Barry said, trying to calm down as he talked.

“Yeah Barry?” She said, moving to her dresser and fixing her hair. Moving it back and stoking it with her hair.

“Do... Do you know who the Flash is?”

“Of course i know the flash” She laughed, which got him happy for a second, however she then said something he did not want to hear “The freak jumping out with his trench coat from the alleys. Really hope my Dad gets him soon”

And that was not good. The Flash doesn’t exist, he is small. Iris is acting like nothing is wrong. It’s like reality itself has changed.

And it was at this point that he finally pieced it together!

It was the Book of Destiny! But that makes no sense! Arrow shot it with an Enhanced Arrow! Everything returned back to normal, this can’t be happening. Then again it was the only way!

Iris walked back over to Barry while smiling. She reached down and grabbed him. Grabbed him as he was then lowered down to the ground. She dropped him a bit up as he stumbled down. Looking up at the tower of his wife, it was a sight he has never seen. It was utterly amazing and stunning.

“Come on Barry, let’s walk to the Living Room. Or should i say run” She said with so much excitement on her face. Barry had no idea why? Only for her foot to come down. Barry saw right under her sole as he freaked out. Jumping back and dodging. He wasted no time as he ran, seeing Iris stomp after him.

This kept happening as she giggled from above. As he ran it became painfully obvious, he’s speed force is gone! Gone and he was pretty much running at the speed of a toy car. Iris easily taking steps and staying on his tail.

He ran ahead and arrived into the large living room. It looked the same but it wasn’t it was much bigger.

Iris stomped in front of him as he ran into her foot. “Hehe, I love doing that Barry. You’re just so slow it’s fun every time” She said, as she then reached down. Grabbing him as she wore a smile.

As much as he loved that smile, he felt trouble. How is he going to get out of this? Without his speed he is just normal. Even worse than that actually since he can not do anything. Iris controlled him, and if he started sprouting about the ‘Book Of Destiny’ chances are he will be seen as insane. She moved around and went down to the couch. Dropping him down onto the cushion as she winked at him

“I’ll be right back” She said as she got moving. He waited there, trying to figure out what exactly is going on and how he is gonna do this. Someone else has the book, somehow? And for some reason, they shifted him to a different size. He has the same life, just no longer big and no longer the Flash?

“I’m back Barry” Iris said as she came back in a few minutes. With a plate of cooked toast and a cup of coffee. She smiled as she sat down, placing the toast on her leg and drinking. She wasted no time bringing her fingers down, grabbing Barry as she put him right with her. Cuddling with him as she smiled “Let’s watch TV for a bit, then we will start working.

He didn’t focus on the word ‘We’ but what he did focus on was the TV. As he saw it come on and go to the News. A theory he had was that every guy was shrunk down, but the news anchor was just fine. So it just happened to him.

“Here” Iris said as she held something between her fingers and in front of Barry. He saw it and grabbed, it was a small cup. Of course he took two hands to hold it. She also broke some crust over and gave it to him “Since you like the crust for some reason...”

It was still the loving Iris. The only thing that has changed is him? He drank it and ate as they both cuddled. Barry’s mind preoccupied as he thought. It last for a while until he decided to speak up.

“Hey Iris, do you remember... me getting small?” Barry said. If whoever did this is not careful, chances are he can find a flaw.

“You mean the Particle Accelerator” Iris said as Barry was shocked “Yeah, do you?”

“I do. I-It just sounds better coming from your voice”

“Well, it was the night of the Particle Accelerator. You were real excited about that, i didn’t really understand really. Anyway you were in your Crime Labs as you had a bunch of chemicals. You were struck by lightning and somehow... you shrunk”

Barry focused. So that was the part that changed. That point in history was altered.

“Of course, i took you in. Let you stay with me and... we got close. Then, skip to this, we are married. Iris and Barry West.”

“So i took your last name?” Barry said noticing that change.

“You didn’t really have choice?” She giggled as she found it funny. Very funny, no doubt about that. Anyway, that’s not important. Let’s just lay here Barry.”

“S-Sure?” he replied as that was what they were doing. Barry was still trying to figure out what to do. If that is the story, then he doesn’t think he can push a hole in it. Just remove size and add speed. It was still farfetched. What can he do? What can he do?

“You’re not eating? Here let me help” Iris said shifting her fingers down. Grabbing the crust and shoving it in his face. Little did Barry know, this was her favourite way of feeding him. Like he was nothing but a child.

He eventually opened his mouth and took it. Taking it as they just sit there.

For a long while, until Iris was ready to move on. She moved the empty cup and plate onto the table as she turned off the TV as well.

“Now to get writing Barry, and for you to work too?”

“What?” He said as he was utterly confused “I have a job?”

“Hehe, of course you do! I never let you slack off” She said eyeing him up playfully

“You... You make it sound like your my boss?” He questioned as she just gave him a smirk. She moved around and dropped him at the edge of the couch

“Well all girlfriends should be. Now, how about a foot rub”

Barry couldn’t believe this. Not for a second. Of course he would give his wife a foot rub if she needed it. He was only a couple of inches right now, and nothing compared to her foot. She was acting like this was a regular thing. That when she works and writes, he is working for her. It was something weird, and something to note.

She moved around and grabbed her laptop. The one she always works on. She started typing as she shifted her eyes down. “I’m not feeling anything Barry. Come on, do your job?”

“Uh... Iris i have something else that’s up right now. Y-”

“Sounds like an excuse Barry. kind of weird” She said looking down with a smile “You always want to give me a foot massage, not now though?”

“Yeah cause i’m not suppose to be here. Look can you take me to... hmm...” To who. Star Labs doesn’t know him, and if they stopped Barry, chances are they stopped his ally to.

“Thinking, and not rubbing. Guess i got to help” She said as she shifted her foot around. Barry could do nothing as it flattened right on top of him. Her dark sole covering his body as she smiled. “If you want it off, start rubbing Barry”

Iris, right now is a lot more playful then she was before. Maybe that was a change due to the new history the two had. Regardless, what could Barry do. He could try to wiggle free from under the foot, but what would that do. Let Iris shift her foot around and step on him again. He could do literally nothing right now, so he did what she said.

It was humiliating, but it was the only thing he could do. Shifting his small hands around, he started massaging her sole. Just pushing in it. He has done this before, but never so small. It was kind of like new territory.


Up above, Iris felt it and smiled to herself. She has no idea why Barry wanted to make it so weird, but she got him to do it. “Thanks Barry, let me write this for a while. I’ll switch you to the other foot when you’re ready.” She said as that was, something. Barry is gonna be under the foot for a long time, something he noticed.

At least it was clean and smelled nice. Maybe it’s because he loves Iris, but he can’t get mad at her. At the situation of course! But not at her.

She had her foot on Barry longer then he was okay with. When she finally lifted him back up, she only placed her other foot. Typing in the air as she was going like a machine. Typing more then one hundred and fifty words a minute. He was under the foot for so long, he was frankly unaware of what was really going.

Suddenly, the foot shifted around and Barry breathed for a bit. A bit thankful that he could move.

“Well, i think i can take a break. Was writer for a couple of hours” Iris said as Barry was shocked.

“Hours?” He was shocked he was under the foot for so long, and that she was clearly okay with is.

“Yep, now come here Barry. Let’s have some fun”

Hearing this, Barry saw her hand coming and pulled him closer. Closer as she held him with her fingers. He could not move his inches tall body at all.

“Well Barry” She said, her beautiful smile “What do you wanna do? You did such a good job, you deserve something?

“What i wanna do... well if i can pick i was-”

“Actually never mind Barry. just thought of something” She said back interrupting. So this was the relationship the two had now. It was something different, no doubt about that.

She smiled as she opened her lips, her lips that he has kissed so many times was now opening wide, and he was pulled into them. She shifted her entire fingers around so that he was acting like a sucker. He could not even fight his way out.

She pulled him halfway into her lips, and then closed it. Iris then proceeded to suck on him, like he was nothing more then a lollipop. It was beyond weird, and scary. Even after everything he has done, this is the weirdest. Her lips were over him mostly naked body. covering him and assaulting him. Not only that but her tongue moved around and touched my face. Both of these made the experience really something else.

She wore a giant smile on her face, as she treated him like her toy. She always did this with Barry. In fact she, did it basically once a day. She did this for a long while, almost an hour until she finally stopped. She stopped and pulled him out, seeing him covered in her gloss. Barry’s expression, it was something she really had to laugh at. No doubt about that.

She smiled at him as she then commented on something else “So... you like it? I mean it usually gets you pretty excited that your little buddy is showing. Not this time though?”

“Just... not use to it.” He replied something that convinced her some more. She didn’t think about it for a while

“Well, i know you are use to this.” And with that Iris brought her lips right back to Barry. He reacted badly at first, but then calmed as he saw what was happening. Her lips were coming as she gave Barry the biggest kiss in his life. One that was truly powerful, and it was coming from the most beautiful girl in the world. It was something else, no doubt about that.

He felt the kiss over his face and over his chest until she pulled back. She pulled back and wore a giant smile on her face.

“Okay Barry, i just gave you a kiss. Now you got to give me one back.” And with that, she shifted her hand down and placed him onto the couch. He looked up to his gigantic wife as she smiled down to him. He had to question what was in her mind though.

Suddenly she put her hands onto the couch, lifting it up as she then shifted. He was really sad to see that it was shifting his way. Her as hovering over him as he was surprised, looking at it. It was so massive and so towering, it left him speechless and with the things he has seen, that was hard to say.

“Okay Barry, kiss my butt.” She giggled, loving it as she brought it right down. Right down as he cowered a bit, although he knew he had no chance to run. No chance at all as it came right down. He lifted his arms into the air, ready to defend himself for the impact. The impact didn’t come though, in fact it just hovered over him. Due to her clothes, her pants gripped her ass. Meaning that there was no loose part. It was something to really note. “Well, kiss it.”

He was left speechless at this. He... he isn’t going to do this. “Iris, i love you, but i’m not gonna kiss your butt.”

“Hm... that’s odd, cause it really wants to kiss you. Guess if you don’t want to though. You don’t have to. Just know you’re gonna pay for it. You okay, with that Barry.”

“What... like a punishment?” He questioned as Iris just laughed. Looking up to her rear above

“Not a punishment Barry, just a loving reminder to do what i say. One last chance, kiss it.”

Is Barry, actually getting scared of Iris. Regardless he did not do what she wanted. He stayed tall, and once she heard a “No” From him, it was clear what he decided.

Iris got up, walking away as Barry had to question “W-What are you doing?”

“Getting a drink, i still got have my job to do Barry.” She said with a loving smile, almost what she said before doesn’t matter. She smiled at him as she said “I’ll be right back”

And Barry was left to himself, left to think about what he is going to do. How he will fair from this point on. Escape, he could escape right now? That would be really nice. But where could he go. Pretty much nowhere. He was too small and without his Super Speed, he could not get anywhere.

This was very troubling to him. Thinking about last time when he woke up as the Green Arrow. He... he wasn’t the only target. No there were two more targets.

Oliver and Kara! Also knows as The Green Arrow and Supergirl. Last time they had their own problems with the Book of Destiny. Barry switched spots with Oliver specifically. Meaning they would be targeted as well. Are they small like him? Or at they in some other sort of prison like he was in.

“Barry i’m back.” Iris said, holding a cup of a drink. She didn’t turn around though and come down to him. Instead her rear was over him. This time though it wasn’t asking for a kiss. As she brought it right down to him. Barry could do nothing as he ass came down right onto him. Pinning him down hard as he could not lift her up, even if he wanted to. He was trapped under Iris’s ass. And she seemed to be okay with it. For a second he tried to lift it off him, but it became painfully quick that it wasn’t going to happen.

Iris herself shifted her laptop onto her lap. Placing it there as she stretched her limbs out. “Okay, got half more to do. Now listen to me Barry, be a good little seat cushion and don’t distract your wife. Hehehe.”

She was clearly happy right now, happy about how this was happening. So maybe... maybe he could make her happy like this and, no he can’t. He needs to find a way out of this, no matter how much he loves Iris.

-

She has been sitting on for what feels like an eternity. He was just her cushion at this point, and he was starting to feel dizzy after being under her ass for so long. It was not like the weight was a problem, as she was caring with that. The problem for him is he wasn’t getting the freshest air under her ass cheek.

Finally she stopped up, getting up as he breathed in what he could. He could see the closed laptop at the side and Iris turn around to him. A big smile on her face as she looked down to him.

Iris wasted no time bringing her fingers down and grabbing Barry. She held him within her fingers as she brought him up to her face. “Well, after being such a good seat cushion. I think it’s time to reward you. Now that i’m done that is.”

“What?” He replied as Iris didn’t answer him. Instead she got moving, moving right over to the bedroom as he suddenly pieced it together “Iris! N-Not like this.”

“Sorry Barry, but it’s the only way i know.” She answered back, a giant smirk on her face as she walked right in. The windows were closed so no one will see them do the dirty. Iris moved over and placed Barry on the bed. Smiling down to him as she wasted no time. Grabbing and taking off her clothes. Barry was in his underwear already, and Iris was stripping down to that. Much like she was this morning. It was around Midday, so it was a bit early. Normally they do it later but if Iris wanted to, she clearly thinks she can.

Barry on the other hand disagreed, moving over and trying to climb his way down. There was no way he was just gonna stand there and do it with his gigantic wife. No matter how beautiful she was. He tried to scale down the blanket, but he only got about halfway until she acted.

“Oh no you don’t!” She said interrupting him as she brought her hand down and swung it. Grabbing him as she pulled him up. He saw his half naked wife as her body looked even more amazing then it normally was. “Nice try. Pretty weird though, you normally love it when i take you to the bedroom. You get all excited, and your little friend is popping out. Not this time though, where is he?”

And with that, she brought her finger down and touched right on the former speedster’s crotch. He could feel her finger and the effect it was having as he pushed it off “Iris stop!”

“Oh... look at you being all defiant.” She said with a laugh “First time Barry? I’m not sure i like it. I think i like my obedient little boy more.”

And with that, she gave Barry a quick grasp. Closing her fist for a split second to show her power. She smirked wider as she got down onto the bed. She got down and pinned Barry under her fingers. He could not move as she smirked down to him. She brought her finger right to him and touched his middle. Massaging his crotch as he could feel the heavy effect this was having it. He tried to resist it, but the touch of his wife’s finger, as well as the seductive look she was giving him makes it more than impossible. She saw him grow something in between his pants as she put more and more pressure into it. Wanting to make him happy and bust. Although she could tell with Barry that he was resisting. Something Barry has never done, over the fifty time she has done it.

Regardless, she was ready. She moved her hand around and grabbed the back of her bra. Barry got a damn good shot as she pulled her bra off. Unhooking it as it opened up and he saw her dark milky breasts. With her free hand, she started massaging it. Massaging it and cupping herself as Barry looked up at the sight. The amazing sight as... he could not do anything at this point. He just had to. The sight of his wife touching himself, it was too great to pass up.

When he finally jizzed in his underwear, a white stain appeared. Showing that he was finished. It popped down as she smiled. No longer fiddling herself she wasted no time. Wanting to pleasure herself.

She let her fingers go of Barry and wasted no time. Shifting around and pulling her panties down. He saw her giant brown ass, and he got a better look as it came down to him!

Barry didn’t have the energy to move as it came right down. Flattening him under her ass cheek as she laughed. “Now Barry, you don’t have a choice. kiss it, or be smothered.”

Barry was stunned and shocked at the order. It was so harsh... so dominant. He could do absolutely nothing as he had to do what she wanted. Iris felt a little peck on her ass, followed by another and then another. She was kissing his ass and it made her feel powerful. She didn’t lift up her ass until she got all the kisses she wanted.

Once she did, she brought her hand down and grabbed Barry. Grabbing him and pulling him in front. He has clearly had it, but he still had one more thing to do.

And Barry could see exactly what, with her legs spread out and her gaping pussy in front. “No.”

“Yes.” Iris said with the biggest smirk. Moving her fingers around as she positioned Barry like a dildo. With no filter, she then brought him right forward. Right into her lips as he went in headfirst. Barry got shoved in, her fingers pulling them apart to make way. She felt a shiver go down her spine when she inserted Barry.

It felt so good, and it was about to feel even better as she started pulling and pushing him. Treating Barry’s body like he was no more then a sex toy. Fucking herself with her shrunken husband, Iris as most people would put, went to town. She gave no rest as she could feel herself building up more and more. Her excitement getting more and more until she finally ended. Shooting her juices and covering Barry down below. He felt it drench him as this was by far the weirdest thing he has even done. Iris wore a smile on her face as she relaxed on bed. Laying back with Barry still inside. Her fingers making sure he would not have the chance to let go.

This lasted for a very long time, a very long time as she just relaxed. While Barry down below was gripping what was happening? Is this gonna be his new life, is he just a toy for his wife. Sure she was loving, but that was what he basically was. Her toy. He was thinking all of this as he was trapped in her pussy.

Iris laid there with a smile, until she heard her phone receive a message. Since it was so close she moved her free hand and grabbed it. With Barry still inside. She looked over the Message and grew a big smile. Messaging back as she got up. Dragging Barry out as the dirty boy was left laying there. Unable to even move.

Iris got up, with a big smile. Barry couldn’t move. But he could look around, which he did. He looked around and saw Iris getting dressed. Getting dressed right in front of him as he questioned.

“What are you doing?” He said, as loud as he could, which was still not very loud.

“Caitlin invited us over. So we are going to her place.” Iris said slipping her pants. Barry was shocked, she still knows Iris. How? Regardless he could do nothing as he wonders if Caitlin will remember, and how this will happen.

Iris grew a smile as she put on her top, as she then walked over to Barry. “Ready to go?”

“No.”

“Too bad Barry.” She said with a still loving smile. No matter what she does to him, it’s a loving smile. Every time. Iris brought her hand forward, bringing it forward and grabbing Barry. She brought him up and forward as she turned around. “Let’s put you in your little car seat.”

And with that, she brought him around to the back of her pants. Hugging her ass tight she wasted no time. Stuffing him right in there between her large and powerful ass cheeks. She pulled her hands out of her pants as she giggled. Moving her hand forward and slapping her cheek. Finding it very funny where he was.

“Well, time to go. Caitlin will be so excited to see you again. In the meantime enjoy the ass and remember.” Iris giggled “Remember to give it a kiss.”
© Copyright 2019 Lover Of All Giantesses (xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206395-From-Speedster-To-Shrinkster