*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206440-Whacky
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Adult · #2206440
This is part one & two of a reaction to love & heartbreak in my late teens; NSFW
-Part 1

There's these bottle up emotions that are bound to soon implode.
They've been building up so long that they makin' me ice cold.
You're an asshole and a bitch and you barely even know it. It's ridiculous and sad that you hardly ever show it.

Back when you almost died, tears filled up my eyes… I just wasn't prepared to say my goodbyes.
I hoped the emotions would subside cause we hardly got to try to see if we would fly, I truly thought you could be the guy.

You promised in six years we'd be together forever; California livin' it couldn't get much better.
Marijuana smoking was what we had most in common; 24/7 token' was never gonna be a problem.

I thought I wanted to be with you until death do us part, you're the reason I even had all those heart to hearts.
I never meant any harm when I told stories of my life, I just refused to tell a lie as you wanted me as your wife.

I used to crave your touch when I thought about our future, but now I can only see you as one big skeevy loser.

I offered you my virginity, you questioned my purity… which in turn made me see your lack of maturity.
Then, I waited for you for months upon months and all I got in return was ditched for a cunt.
Lucky for me, I slept with a friend... cause the waiting for you was never going to end.
You acted betrayed when i told yah the news… you're selfish. you're careless. all you think that matters is you.

I loved it when you smiled and pulled out your southern charm; when you said those sorta things it shoulda rung my alarm.

Poor bitches don't even know…. It's an act, just a show.
They're just passing through, they're thinking it's love with you and that you'll be there forever, which to you is just a never.
You play them so well as if you actually care, when really you know that it's going nowhere.

We gravitated towards each other like two opposites of a magnet… I was the positive and you were the negative that messed with my emotions and made me so vegetative.
You need to be pulled far from my magnetic field, since our relationship together's no longer left to yield.

Don't you dare even think of coming back to me when it all falls apart… I've saved your life once and given you a fresh start.
All You gave me in return was a lot of filthy lust filled with endless empty promises and false insurance of your trust.

If you're gonna spit these lies and play me like a fool, the least you could do is come off as a tool.

I hate you so much. but, really i'm lying… I can't even believe you're okay with me crying.
If I were to be dying, would you even care? The irony of the situation isn't even fair.
But now, I'm going to pretend like you no longer exist… since knowing you're alive would make me unable to resist.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-Part 2

Then, pop goes that champagne bottle like on a new years eve night. You've forced the cork out now nothing is alright.
I thought I loved you once, now I never will again. I'm not even going to pretend, you've ruined my trust for many other men.

You used to wear a mask to hide the anxieties inside… the sweetest thing around is what the general public would coincide.
You lifted up that mask and showed you're lack of class… so that conversation that we had will be our very last.

Keeping busy dusk till dawn so you don't have to converse… which is better for the public since your intentions are the worst.

You ranted off a list of everyone of your peeves… I'm clingy, obsessive, a worthless human being… damn, open up your eyes cause I'm not the female that you're seeing.
You say I don't know you well... I know you've put me through hell; you're sure lucky your name is one i refuse to tell.

I was vulnerable and weak when you tore me apart; proving to me that you have little of a heart.

You want to play these games, alright I'll make it fair; you're lucky to have had me… someone who truly cared.
I'm respectful, open-minded, with a heart so pure.. now I know you don't deserve that, you deserve a filthy whore.

Find me in six years, I dare you to try it; whisper sweet nothings in my ear cause I'll never begin to buy it.
You've broken my heart once and will never have the opportunity to do it again.
You're a worthless piece of shit thinking you're one of the honorable men.

Enough about you, now I'm making this all about me…
I have ambitions, I'm trying, I'm done with this agonizing.

I can't wait to be the one to see your ego frying… ironic, I know, my restaurant will show as its' popularity will grow and you'll be left with nothing but your bros.
© Copyright 2019 PaigeExchange (paigeexchange at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206440-Whacky