*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206482-The-Love-From-Two-Broken-Hearts
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #2206482
Two broken people who found each other and healed the hearts that once were in pieces.
         In the Fairy Tales. Men are the ones who always save the women and become their hero. But this is not the fairy tale like in the movies. It's a fairy tale in which the man and the woman become each others hero. They save each other from a life of misery and pain and loneliness.

         Almost 5 years ago my life was chaotic with a man who didn't love me because he didn't know how to love me. Then I broke it off with him. I was drowning for twelve years in resentment distrust and a broken marriage with him. I couldn't get out unless someone believed in me enough to pull me out of this deep shit I was drowning in. Then I found the one person who didn't leave me when I needed a hand to grab onto. He was my rock. He gave me my strength to run when all I use to do is run then go back to what broke me.

         I fell hard for someone like him. I knew he was meant for me. But I couldn't stand far enough back for him to really see me. I was his shadow who was always there. In every way possible. He needed me. I was there. He felt lonely. I was there. He could only see how close I was getting to his face that he couldn't breathe. I then learned to back away so he can actually breathe and miss me.

         I showed him a kind of love that he is worth having. I wanted to love him the way I know how. It was real. I was real. We became real. I was slowly melting his cold hard heart. He was slowly teaching me self confidence. I needed him. He needed me.

         He tore down his wall while I was tearing down mine. Rescuing each other and falling in love. Now we have a bond that nobody can break. It's all we have made with each other. A true bond that is so real that this has become our own fairy tale. Only better. Because both get saved. And live happily ever after.
© Copyright 2019 Lucky Lady (solomon2020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206482-The-Love-From-Two-Broken-Hearts