*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206720-Shrunk-at-home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jifghf
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #2206720
You shrunk at home...
You woke up at 7am. When you open your eyes you notice that everything around you was way bigger and it was all... Pink!! It was then that you realised that you weren't in your room but you were in your sisters pink, fluffy sock. You hear footsteps approaching in the distance. Boom. Boom. You see your beautiful sister coming towards you. You run to the toe section of the sock to try and hide from her, you hope she didn't see you. Suddenly the sock is lifted and filled with the view of your sisters beautiful foot. Your sister had been running so her feet were really sweaty but you had a foot fetish so you didn't care. She felt something in her sock but just passed it off as a pebble. You start to kiss her sweaty but sweet feet. From instinct your sister scrunched her toes up from the sudden wet feeling, this action killed you in a bloody mess. Your body was mangled and had exploded.

Her perspective
--------------------------
Sara went to get her socks for sleep. She ran and put them on, as she did she felt something but thought it was a pebble.she had felt a wet feeling on her toes and scrunched them up. There was a pop and a red stain. Sara took of her sock and found a dead bug. 'Oops I crushed a bug. You know what happens now bug. She put the so called bug under her big, round ,beautiful butt. *squish* Went the bug and she threw it in the toilet. Sara needed to poop and went 'its your lucky day bug.*fart* she peed on the bug first to torture it more and then pooped on it. Crushed even more. Sara flushed the toilet and went 'goodbye bug'. She then saw another bug * another person* and made it lick her sweaty dirty feet. She then sat on it killing it.
© Copyright 2019 Jifghf (kjggffds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206720-Shrunk-at-home