*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206954-TheDarkGamer-presents-Willow-Ch-1
by Willow
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2206954
Willow is a Naruto spinoff in which my OC, Willow Uchiha, experiences being a ninja
Note - Just a little disclaimer, but I do NOT own any characters except for Willow Uchiha, and the Idea for the Uchiha Clan, as well as all the other characters that will appear in this story do, in fact, belong to Masashi Kishimoto, creator of Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, and Boruto: Naruto next generations. Please support the official release.

Now, with THAT out of the way, I present to you... Chapter 1 of Willow!

====================================================================================================

"Naruto!" I shouted. "W... wait up!" Hi. I'm Willow Uchiha.

"Ok, ok, I'll slow down, but you need to hurry up some more, Willow!" Naruto said. Naruto Uzumaki, my best friend in the whole Leaf Village.

"Naruto! Willow! You guys left without me!" Sakura huffed. "It's not nice to make a lady run, y'know." Ah, Sakura Haruno. The useless third member of Team Kakashi.

"Hey, guys," Kakashi said. "I'm sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life." Ah, speak of the devil, Kakashi Hatake, AKA Kakashi of the Sharingan / Kakashi the Copy Ninja, leader of Team Kakashi (duh. I mean, his name's LITERALLY in the title.)

"Heya, Kakashi Sensei!" Naruto beamed happily.

"Kakashi Sensei!" I shouted ecstatically.

"Hey, Kakashi Sensei!" Sakura said politely.

"What mission do we have today?" I asked.

"Well, we have an A-rank mission today," Kakashi said.

"Really!?" Naruto shouted. "Well, what is it then, Kakashi Sensei?"

"Well, Lady Tsunade chose this one for us, so no matter how much I wanted to disagree, we get to track down a member of the Akatsuki," Kakashi said.

"Which one?" Sakura asked.

"Actually, there's two: One who calls himself Tobi, and Deidara." Kakashi sighed unhappily.

"Deidara?" I asked. "Who's Deidara?"

"Ugh, not Deidara." Naruto and Sakura said at the same time.

"Well, no matter what any of us wants to do, we leave now, per the Hokage's orders."

"Yeah!" I said, standing up in a rush. "Let's go take down some Akatsuki!" And with that, we departed the village, heading into the unknown of our mission...

to be continued in Chapter 2...

Second note - If you're reading this, then I'm incredibly happy because that means you made it through all of my garbage grammar and writing, so Clap and a half to you! Anywho, I'm sorry this was mostly dialogue and wasn't very long, either. My hope is to make future installments to the series longer and more thought out. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!
© Copyright 2019 Willow (thedarkrises at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2206954-TheDarkGamer-presents-Willow-Ch-1