*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207305-Lillys-Log-Predicament
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2207305
A young woman gets herself stuck in a log while retrieving her newly bought phone.
Twenty-three year old Lilly Thompson was out walking through the forrest with her dog, a beagle named Ace when she accidentally tripped over a rock and watched in horror as her newly bought phone flew out of her jacket pocket and into a nearby log which was wedged inbetween two large rocks.

The young woman was 5'7, 147 pounds, had beautiful short light curly brown hair and green eyes covered by glasses.
Her breasts and thin stomach were covered by a dark blue sweater with a denim jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short black skirt with black tights.

Lilly cursed her clumsiness as she ran over to the log and stuck her hands inside it but still her phone was just out of her reach.

She then realised that she would have to enter the log to retrieve her phone, which was newly bought and rather expensive and tried to put her concerns about possibly getting stuck due to her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

The young brunette then stuck her head inside the log and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving passers-by an absolutely stunning view of her lower half as her dog shook his head and realised that this probably wouldn't end well.

Lilly soon found her phone and put it in her jacket pocket and also found a red rose and put it in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I hope no one sees me like this," as she then tried to back of the log but was absolutely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

The young woman said, "You have got to be kidding me, why did I eat that second peice of chocolate sponge cake at lunchtime," as she placed her hands against the log and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Lilly said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid log," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself stuck free again, even putting her left foot against one of the rocks for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

The young brunette, who couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in a log said, "Oh, it's just no use,Ace, you're not going to believe this but I think I'm stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of sweet treats," as her dog then placed his right paw over his face in disbelief at his owner's predicament before grabbing onto the seat of her skirt and began to pull.

Lilly began wiggling her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty boy, it's my favourite one," but still her dog continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

The young woman's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that Ace had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by yellow panties with tiny love hearts on them for all the world to see.

Lilly said, "Thanks for your help, boy but I don't think I'll be going anywhere anytime soon," as her dog then ran off to get help while she tried calling her wife Alexa and best friend Penny for help but her phone got no reception and felt too embarrassed to call for help since her underwear was now showing and decided to browse YouTube and Twitter after realising that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Ace soon found Alexa, a thin blond wearing a short red dress with white polka dots and black tights and tried to get her to follow him but she just didn't understand what he wanted despite having her dress pulled in the direction of the log and said, "Ace, stop pulling at my dress like this, that's very naughty."

The young brunette spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself stuck free again following a brief rest and eating her chocolate bar to regain her strength and said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, how can I be stuck, this is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as someone then drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then ran off as a bird began pecking at her exposed behind.

Lilly said, "Me and my big mouth," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

The young woman had now been stuck in the log for more than 45 minutes and said, "I think I'm going to be stuck here forever," as she unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle herself stuck free again when her dog whistle suddenly fell out of her jacket pocket and after realising that if she had just used it earlier, she wouldn't be in this mess, picked up and blew it and just hoped that her dog would actually hear it.

Meanwhile, Alexa had taken Ace to see Penny and her wife's close friends Lisa and Daniella to see if they could figure out what he wanted when the dog suddenly heard the whistle and ran back to his owner being followed closely by the four confused young women.

Everyone soon arrived and burst into laughter when they saw Lilly's barely-covered backside sticking out of the log as Penny began chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Lilly's underpants."

The absolutely humiliated young brunette then explained the entire situation before asking for help as her wife said, "Oh, you poor thing, don't worry, I'll happily pull you out," as she then grabbed onto Lilly's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength for several minutes without any success until she lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Alexa said, "Oh, it's just no good, she just won't budge, she's really wedged herself in there tight, I don't know how we're going to get her out of there?"

Daniella then suggested, "Lilly, you're not going to like this but I think our best option is to form a chain behind you and we'll work together to pull you out of there."

The young woman replied, "Daniella, that's an absolutely wonderful idea, Alexa, grab onto my waist, I'm ready to get out this stupid log," as her wife grabbed onto her hips again, Penny pulled Alexa's waist while Lisa pulled Penny's t-shirt, Daniella pulled Lisa's legs and even Ace helped by pulling the hem of Daniella's dress.

"All right everyone out your backs into it, Pull," said the young blond as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength.

"OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, this isn't going to work, I'm being pulled in two," said poor Lilly as she was streched to her absolute limit as the bird began pulling at the hem of Alexa's dress as the epic tug of war suddenly ended with a loud POP sound.

The young brunette was pulled from the log at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as her dog and the bird looked on.

The now overjoyed Lilly said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might actually be stuck in there forever," as she hugged and kissed her wife before hugging her friends and Ace, who licked her face before thanking everyone including the bird, who winked at her before flying away for helping her out.

Everyone then apologised to Ace for not understanding him as Lisa said, "It was absolutely no problem, I'm really glad you finally out of there , nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute," as she began laughing.

The young woman then remembered that everyone could see her underwear and quickly used her denim jacket to cover the hole in her skirt and tights before everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.

Lilly then bought Ace a big bone before taking everyone for something to eat to say thank you for rescuing her.
















© Copyright 2019 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207305-Lillys-Log-Predicament