*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207401-The-role-of-parents-to-their-kids-lives
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Parenting · #2207401
Argumentative Essay

1

Running head: THE ROLE OF PARENTS IN THEIR KID'S LIFE







The role of parents in their kids' lives

Student's Name

Tutor's Name

Institution

Course

Date of submission







The role of parents in their kids' lives

The involvement of a parent play an important role in the successful future of their children since the parents would improve the child's behavior and education.

The involvement of parents plays an important role in the successful future of their children by improving their behavior.

  1. Parents are the first role models for their children. The cognitive development of children relies on how they have been brought up. Positive parenting will make the child develop positive behavior and become better human beings in society (Nair & Nair, 2018).

  2. Stimulation and interaction become very significant in the early years of a child. This is because the child will try to emulate the parent's behavior. Negative parenting, on the other hand, will make the child develop negative behavior because the child will pick the parent's traits and character.

  3. Good morals and virtues such as loyalty and honesty are cultivated by the parent when a child is young. It is, therefore, necessary for the parents to guide and shape their children when they are young (Berris & Miller, 2011).

The involvement of parents plays an important role in the successful future of their children in improving their education.

  1. A parent is the child's first teacher and they should try to remain the best teachers throughout their life (Berris & Miller, 2011). A parent functions as a coach by exposing a child to some of the challenges in life that will encourage positive development.

  2. As a coach, the parent will take care of their children while learning their religion from a young age (Nair & Nair, 2018). While at school, children will rely on their parents to follow their curriculum as well as grades. With the assistance of the parent, a child will choose what to become in life.

  3. The growth and development of a child depend on the parent. Parent's guidance plays a very significant role in building the character of a child. This means that parenting is very important and it is a job that never ends (Nair & Nair, 2018).

Individuals develop character from their parents.

  1. Children have learned how to maintain their health, exercising regularly, eating the right diet as well as socializing with other members of the society from their parents. Parenting styles shapes the life of a child even in adulthood. They understand their roles in society from what they learn from their parents (Berris & Miller, 2011).

  2. This means that parents have a very significant role in shaping their children's lives when they are young. Simple routines at home when the child is interacting with the parent will play a very significant role in building the character of the child even when the child will grow up (Nair & Nair, 2018).

  3. A child will always relate with other people around him depending on how he or she has related to the parents.





Conclusion

In conclusion, parent's involvement an important input in the successful future of their children since the parents would improve the child's behavior and education. Parents are the first role models for their children. A parent is the child's first teacher and they should try to remain the best teachers throughout their life.







References

Berris, R., & Miller, E. (2011). How Design of the Physical Environment Impacts on Early Learning: Educators and Parents Perspectives. Australasian Journal of Early Childhood, 36(4), 102-110. DOI: 10.1177/183693911103600414

Nair, A., & Nair, A. (2018, October 29). Role of Parents in Child Development: Importance & 11 Useful Tips. Retrieved from https://parenting.firstcry.com/articles/role-of-parents-in-child-development/.



© Copyright 2019 coolnod1 (gwanga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207401-The-role-of-parents-to-their-kids-lives