*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207416-Outlaw-Preview
Rated: ASR · Draft · Action/Adventure · #2207416
Another preview for a story that's in the makings ;3
"Ugh" You groan as you slowly lift your head off the ground.
It appears that you passed out, Judging by how Dizzy you were.
But there was one problem, You don't even recognize where you are!.
The air was thick with fog and the ground was dry with a few bones scattered around the area.
It appears that you have ended up in some sort of dry/rocky area.
You get up off the ground and start to explore, It was quiet...Too quiet.
You get suspicious and decide to move on but, as soon as you take a step you trip on something and fall giving you a little scrape on your knee.
You look at what you tripped on and almost jump out of your skin when you see a giant skull that appeared to belong to a Sabertooth Tiger.
You start to wonder who or what would leave that here but before you can even start, you are aggressively tackled to the ground by a 6 foot tall spotted Hyena.
It growls loudly and asks "Who are you, And why are you here?".
You say no response, still a bit confused about what the heck is going on.
The hyena lets out a loud snarl and nips at your face "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just eat you up right now.
You sigh and look eye to eye with the hyena, Seeing the defensiveness in its eyes. (Preview ends here)
© Copyright 2019 Nexus Løhikåårme (cdhyena104 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207416-Outlaw-Preview