*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207662-The-color-of-Rain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Poetry · Experience · #2207662
Can you see
Does the rain even have a color or is it as transparent as the rain in our hearts?
Is it opaque or cloudy enough to hide the hurt & pain or is it clear enough to see beneath the surface?
Does the color of rain determine the velocity? For instance, the velocity of the storm in my world has poured a lot of weigh on me.   If the velocity of the rain outside poured a lot of weigh on the ground, what would happen? The ground would go through an erosion process just like the person is going through experiencing that rainstorm that has its color in question. When it starts to let up, does the color become any less visible, is it a transition that people with gifted eyes really truly see or is it because this is what I'm referencing to it is something for the visual to be meant for just me?

What's your version of the color of rain?


© Copyright 2019 Madam MoonRei (madammoonrei at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207662-The-color-of-Rain