*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207815-The-Speaking-Cloud
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #2207815
I entered this for "The Writer's Cramp", but was disqualified, but I'm not giving up.


Following the crowd, rain clouds appeared in the sky, enraptured by the numerous sights of intelligence found on the ground.

Silent was the day when various instruments were played, and people stayed, swaying to the sounds while singing in rounds.

There was a sudden burst from the sky. Then, all of a sudden, the speaking cloud said, "I'm tired of being responsible for having a gray day". The speaking cloud wanted to make everyone happy and look sappy.

Instead of all the frowns, after the ladies had shed some pounds, the speaking cloud said it would like to see them wearing their gowns and begin to wear their shiny crowns.

Instead of hearing people complain about creaking in their bones, the speaking cloud says, "Whatever abounds, don't go freaking, what you need is to get you some hounds."

Instead of being teary-eyed, having a cheery disposition was something that the speaking cloud would ponder. It was remarkable how the choir blended. It was a splendid development: this was its intention.

The speaking cloud said to the spirited animals running through the field, "Yield to the people passing by, for they are enjoying the beautiful sky."

For everyone to have a nice day, the speaking cloud mentioned that everyone should pray. Flying about, the guardian angels protected the people and the animals.

To the children who were out having a good time putting things together for the homeless, the speaking cloud said, " You are good children who should be awarded for your thoughtfulness and good deeds. Your kindness should be an indicator of giving peace and harmony to a world that's full of music and dancing. To direct people to their way of thinking, imagine how much fun it would be if everybody could just get along and not fight.


Written By Anna Marie Carlson
Friday, December 13, 2019








© Copyright 2019 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207815-The-Speaking-Cloud