*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207822-Miss-Charlottes-key-catastrophe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2207822
A high school teacher gets herself stuck in an awkward position while retrieving her keys.
Twenty-seven year old high school teacher Mrs Charlotte Nicholson was walking around the school grounds during lunchtime one day when she accidentally tripped over her own feet and watched in horror as her keys flew out of her jacket pocket and into a rather small nearby pipe.

The young woman was 5'8, 148 pounds, had beautiful short light curly blond hair and blue eyes covered by glasses.

Her curvaceous figure was covered by her favourite short red knee length dress with white polka dots, black tights and a black blazer jacket over the top of it.

Charlotte cursed her clumsiness then quickly ran over to the pipe and stuck her hands inside but unfortunately, her keys were just slightly out of her reach, much to her annoyance.

The young blond said, "This is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I really need my keys and I can fit in there," as she realised that she would have to enter the pipe to retrieve her keys and tried to put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to its rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

Charlotte quickly put her phone in her bag and placed it beside the rather small brick wall the pipe was on then stuck her head inside the pipe and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving passers-by an extremely excellent view of her lower half.

The young woman quickly found her keys and put them in her jacket pocket and also found a light blue rose and put it in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I really hope no one sees me like this, especially any of my students," as she then tried to back of the pipe but was extremely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

Charlotte's eyes grew extremely wide as she said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half in here after that big lunch second piece of chocolate truffle cake was a mistake," as she placed her hands against the pipe and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the pipe just simply refused to release its grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated blond said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, I do have time for this, I have a class to teach soon so let go of me, you stupid pipe," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the brick wall for more leverage but still she just simply wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

The now embarrassed teacher, who couldn't believe that this was actually happening to her said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and cakes," as she then quickly thought about calling her best friend and assistant Bernadette but remembered that her phone was in her bag.

She then loudly called out, "Help, could someone please help me, I'm stuck, help," but no one was nearby to her voice as she quickly realised that she should probably get herself comfortable because she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon and began regretting her choice of dress today as the wind began blowing around the hem of it.

Charlotte spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest and said, "How can I be stuck, I'm not even fat, I'm just a bit curvaceous, I hope I don't end up stuck here for weeks like Winnie the Pooh," as she suddenly heard a bird tweeting behind her.

The extremely disappointed young woman said, Oh, you're just a bird, you're absolutely no help, please leave me alone," as it then quickly grabbed onto the seat of her dress and began pulling.

The shocked Charlotte began wiggling her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my dress like that, you naughty bird, it's my favourite one," but still the bird continued to pull until, a loud RIP sound was suddenly heard.

The young blond's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the bird had pulled off the seat of her dress and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by her favourite pink panties with tiny teddy bears on them for all the world to see.

The teacher said, "I can't believe my favourite dress is ruined but I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today, this is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as one of her students then drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then running off again as the bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

Charlotte said, "Me and my big mouth," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

The young woman had now been stuck in the pipe for more than half an hour and said, "I hope I'm able to get out of here soon because I have a class to teach in twenty minutes," as she unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle herself free again before she suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her

She then heard a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Mrs Charlotte's underpants," and realised that it belonged to one of her favourite student's Anna, who then asked, "Mrs, are you all right, what on earth are you even doing in there, are you stuck?"

The absolutely humiliated Charlotte explained the entire situation before asking, "Anna, could you please go and get Miss Bernadette," as her teenager ran off as fast as she possibly could.

Anna soon returned with Bernadette, the young blond's close friend and another teacher Lisa and the school secretary Sinead as everyone laughed when they saw Charlotte's barely-covered backside sticking out of the pipe.

The absolutely humiliated young woman then explained the entire situation before asking for help as her best friend said, "Oh, you poor thing, I apologise for laughing, don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," as she then grabbed onto her best friend's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Charlotte said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Bernie, that hurts, OW," as her assistant continued to pull until she lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Bernadette said, "Oh, it's just no good, she just won't budge, she's really wedged herself in there tight, I don't know how we're going to get her out of there."

"Maybe if we all formed a chain behind her and pulled together, she might budge," suggested Anna.


Charlotte said, "That's an absolutely wonderful idea Anna, Bernadette, grab onto my hips," as her best friend grabbed onto her hips, Lisa pulled Bernadette's waist while Sinead pulled Lisa's legs and Anna pulled the hem of Sinead's short dark blue skirt.

Bernadette said, "Charlotte, brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt, all right everyone, Heave," as the epic tug of war with her pipe over her boss and best friend began.

The teacher said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts," as the pipe still stubbornly refused to let her leave.

"Heave," said her best friend again as everyone pulled and pulled even harder.

Charlotte said, "OW, OW, I think I'm going to be pulled in two," as she still just wouldn't budge.

Bernadette said, "All right everyone, we can't give up, we can actually do this, put your backs into it, heave," as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength as the bird began pulling at the hem of Anna's black knee length skirt.

The young blond was streched to her absolute limit until finally, a loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

Charlotte was pulled from the pipe at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the bird looked on.

The now overjoyed young woman said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might actually be stuck in there forever," as she hugged everyone and thanked them all including the bird, who winked at her before flying for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute," joked a laughing Sinead.

Charlotte then remembered that everyone including her student could see her underwear and quickly used her black blazer jacket to cover the hole in her dress and tights before everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation as they went back inside the school.

The teacher told her wife Kate the entire story that night, who burst into laughter but was glad that she was now unstuck and all right.








© Copyright 2019 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207822-Miss-Charlottes-key-catastrophe