*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208080-Sharons-tree-trunk-mistake
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2208080
While trying to trick her girlfriend,a young woman accidentally gets herself stuck.
Twenty-three year old Sharon Johnson was out riding her motorbike with her girlfriend Naomi when she noticed the perfect place for the two of them to stop and have their picnic lunch together.

The young woman was 5'9,148 pounds,had long blond hair and blue eyes.
Her curvaceous figure was covered by a short red dress with black tights and a black leather jacket over the top of it.
Her girlfriend on the other hand was 5'6,135 pounds,had short curly brown hair and brown eyes covered by glasses and wore a white t-shirt with a denim jacket over the top of it and a long dark blue skirt.

As the two were finishing up eating, Noami put in her earphones to listen to her music while Sharon noticed a hole in the middle of a tree trunk and decided to trick her girlfriend by climbing inside,ignoring the possibility that she might actually get stuck given the hole's rather small size and her curvy figure.

The young blond stuck her head inside the tree trunk and after a brief struggle,her entire top half was soon inside,leaving only her hips,behind and legs sticking out.
"This is going to be hilarious," said Sharon as she grabbed a pink rose and put in her hair before calling out, "help,help,I'm stuck," as Naomi noticed the situation and ran over to the tree trunk.

Oh my god Sharon,are you all right," said the concered young brunette.

Sharon explained the situation and tried not to laugh as her girlfriend replied, "don't worry,I'll pull you out," as she then grabbed onto the young blond's hips and pulled and pulled with all her might for several minutes without success as she then lost her grip and tumbled onto the grass.

"Oh,it's no use,you just won't budge but don't worry,I'll find a way to get you out," said Noami .
Sharon then began laughing and explained that she just pretended to be stuck.

The young brunette felt angry with her girlfriend but realising that it actually was a good trick and said,"I'll admit that you got me,now could you please come out so we can go home?"

"Sure," said the young woman as she then tried to back out of the tree trunk but was shocked to discover that she couldn't.
"This could be a problem," said Sharon as she placed her hands against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it refused to release it's grip on her.
"Sharon,stop fooling around and come out," said Noami.
The young blond then tried to push herself free again,even putting her right foot against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all her might but still she just refused to budge and realised that she actually was stuck.

"Oh,it's no use," said Sharon as she admitted to her girlfriend, "Noami,I think I'm actually stuck in this tree trunk,could you please give me a hand?"
Hearing the concern in her girlfriend's voice made Noami realize that she wasn't kidding around and said, "don't worry Sharon,I pull you free," as she grabbed onto her girlfriend's hips and pulled and pulled with all her might.

The young blond pushed and the two pulled and pushed with all their might for several minutes without success.

"Wow,you're definitely not kidding,you've really wedged yourself in there tight," said the young brunette as the couple then realised that neither of them had their phones as Naomi then ran to get more help.

Waiting for help,Sharon heard a bird tweeting behind and said, "I don't think you'll be any help to me," as the bird then grabbed onto the seat of her dress and began to pull.
"Hey,let go of my dress,you naught bird," said the young woman as she wiggled her rear end but still the bird continued to pull until a RIP sound was heard.

Sharon's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the bird had pulled off the seat of her dress and the back of her tights,exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by black panties as the bird then flew away again.

"This is the most embarrassing day of my life," said the young blond as she then thought about the ridiculousness of her current predicament and began laughing.

Noami soon returned with her girlfriend's best friend Natasha and Natasha's boyfriend Andy as the three burst out laughing when they saw Sharon's barely-covered backside sticking out the tree trunk.

The humiliated young woman explained the situation as Naomi grabbed onto her girlfriend's hips,Natasha pulled Noami's waist while Andy pulled his girlfriend's t-shirt.

"Pull," said the young brunette as the tug of war with the tree trunk began.
"OW,that really hurts," said Sharon as she still didn't move a single inch.
"Pull," said Noami as the three pulled and pulled even harder.
"OW,I think I'm being pulled in half," said the young woman as still the tree trunk refused to let her go.
"Come on,you two,put your backs into it,pull," said Noami as the three pulled,tugged and heaved with all their strength as the bird from earlier began pulling at the front of Sharon's dress as the epic struggle continued until finally, a POP sound was heard.

Sharon was pulled from the tree trunk at last,sending the four tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass outside.
"Thank goodness for that," said the young woman as she hugged and kissed her girlfriend before hugging the others and thanked them for pulling her out.

Sharon then remembered that her underwear was showing and quickly used her black leather jacket to cover up the hole in her dress as the four began laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation as they went to have something to eat together.



© Copyright 2019 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208080-Sharons-tree-trunk-mistake