*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208093-The-Adventures-of-a-Fangirl-Vol-1
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2208093
Chapter 3 of TAF--In A Galaxy Far Far Away.











Chapter III



It felt like I was going to drift through space forever. Time crawled by as I waited for the Empire to pick up my evacuation pod. I couldn't even nap because of the adrenaline rush I had from being ejected from the ship and the fact that I was so close to Kylo.

I attempted to amuse myself by reciting my favorite characters and what world they came from.

"Kylo Ren, Star Wars. Anakin Skywalker, Star Wars Prequels. Obi Wan Kenobi, Star Wars Prequels. Padme Amidala, Star Wars Prequels. Legolas, Middle Earth. Kili, Middle Earth. Meriadoc Brandybuck, Middle Earth. Peregrine Took, Middle Earth. Thranduil, Middle Earth. Aragorn, Middle Earth... Oh this is boring..." I said, rubbing my hands against my temples.

Suddenly, the escape pod jerked, and I was thrown out of my seat onto the floor. "Owww.... What was that?" I groaned, rubbing my head where it had bumped the floor. I looked out the pod window, and saw a huge ship.

I felt a crew of butterflies hatch in my stomach and start fluttering around. I suddenly wished I was back on Teela's ship. "I can't believe this is actually happening..." I whispered to myself, gulping.

I watched as my pod was towed into the hangar, and I saw battalions of stormtroopers marching in different directions throughout the hangar. My eyes grew wide with amazement and I got caught up watching them.

But then a voice snapped me out of my awe: "Occupant of the escape pod, exit
immediately if you are able to." I recognized the voice. It belonged to Captain Phasma! I walked over to the pod opening, and stared at the panel of buttons. "Uhmm..." I frowned and pressed a yellow one. The doors slid open and I did a mental fist pump.

I hesitantly walked out of the escape pod, and into a ring of stormtroopers with their guns trained on me. Phasma approached me, her silver armor gleaming meticulously in the light of the hangar bay.

"What is your name and business humanoid?" She asked, her voice mettalic. She definitely sounded intimidating. "I'm Estelle. My ship malfunctioned and self-destructed in the neighboring system. I was the only survivor and barely made it to the escape pods in time." I said, carefully fabricating the lie as I went along.

Phasma turned to her squadron. "Lower your blasters, she's harmless. I will escort her to General Hux. The rest of you back to your stations! RT-004, AL-927! Come with me." She ordered as I watched in awe.

*****


"This is so cool." I thought to myself, resisting the urge to squeal at every little detail I recognized as we walked through the hallways of the ship. Suddenly Phasma turned into a doorway on the right and I stumbled as I about careened into the wall. I felt my face grow hot as I realized how stupid I must look.

But then my mouth dropped open as I looked around. I was in the hangar command post of the ship. "Woah..." I whispered, taking in all the stations, and computers and people.

"General Hux, we have a survivor from a ship that self-destructed in a neighboring system. What do you want done with her?" Phasma asked of a tall, ginger-haired man that stood looking out at the hangar. He turned around, a bored expression on his face.

"Take her to the infirmary first, and get her examined. Tell the doctors to use Procedure 66. Let me know of anything, ahem, suspicious. Then take her to cell block 47." He said, his voice oily. I resisted the urge to wrinkle my nose in disgust. I'd never liked Hux.

Phasma nodded. "Yes General." Then she turned and walked past me. "Get moving girl." She said, and the stormtroopers behind me nudged me with their blasters.

"Okay! I'm moving." I muttered, feeling a little nervous now. I didn't like the sound of 'Procedure 66'.
© Copyright 2019 Centaur_Queen (centaur-queen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208093-The-Adventures-of-a-Fangirl-Vol-1