*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208136-Gravity-Falls-Well-Dressed-Disaster
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Cridd
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2208136
A transformation story about a few gravity falls characters, as there aren't that many.
It was a normal day in Gravity Falls, Oregon, or at least, it was as normal as it could get for a town known for its weird happenings. The sun was shining, the gnomes were searching for food or a queen within the deep forrest, and huge size-changing crystals glittered from the sunlight, either making moths huge, or bears tiny. However, normal didn’t always mean peaceful, as Pacifica had a plan for the day. She sat in the library, searching through old books on witchcraft, searching for what she needed. “How to ride a broom...how to trade ugliness for beauty...21 environmentally friendly ways to poison an apple...ah, here it is! Transmogrification spells!” She smirks, before groaning in annoyance. “Even MORE subcategories?! This will take forever! Ugh...animals...plants...elements...planets...size...weight...here we go, inanimate objects! And right at the start of that, clothing! Perfect!” She says again, before typing up all the clothing spells she can into the note app on her phone. “Now, let’s give Mabel a little taste of northwest power..as well as whoever gets in my way.”

Mabel, meanwhile, was hanging out at the Mystery Shack, with a bedazzler in her hand, and a pack of batteries taped to the chest of her watermelon sweater. Wendy was also there, just watching as Mabel ran around, bedazzling plants, rocks, and squirrels if she can catch them. “Wow, you really like to bedazzle stuff, don’t you?” Wendy laughed, as Mabel began to climb a tree to get to a birds nest. “Hey, I gotta give the Mabel touch to everything I can get to! Even my face!” Mabel replies, as Wendy laughs again at Mabel’s enthusiasm. “Well if you say so. Might as well get the falling S on the shack then, make it less of an eye-sore.” Wendy laughs again, as Mabel uses her grappling hook to get over, and bedazzle the S. “Done!” she smiles, before looking off the roof, and noticing Pacifica walking right towards the two, phone in hand. “Oh, hey Paz!” Mabel waved, as the blonde began to scroll through her notes app to find the spell she was looking for. “Ah, here it is! Time for a bit of revenge! Sserd ym emoceb!” she shouts, as the spell bounces off Mabel’s bedazzled face, and strikes Wendy instead. The bottom of her body became wider, more connected, and hollow, as her arms shrank into her body, ending up as nothing but holes. Her head also became hollow, her hair becoming two fabric straps, as a white ribbon covers her mouth and nose. She soon fell to the ground as a mere dress, with green below the ribbon, her pale skin above, and the straps as orange as her hair. She still had her eyes, which she used to look around in fear and shock. “Dang it! Let’s try this again..” Pacifica growls, as she scrolled once more, Mabel frozen in shock. “Skcos ym emoceb!” she casts, as the magic strikes Mabel from above, as to not get reflected. Her entire body turned into fabric, her head becoming hollow, and the rest of her body following suit. Her head then opened up into a hole, gaining a few lace frills around it. Her body split in two, closing the gaps with more fabric, as her skin turned red and green. She began to shrink, before falling to the dirt as a pair of watermelon socks, her eyes darting around in a mix of fear, and embarrassment. “Well now..” Pacifica smirked, walking over to the two, and beginning to change into the new wendy dress. “I honestly never expected this to work in the first place, but now that I saw it for myself, I can’t just turn you back~!” she laughs, before beginning to slide on her new socks. “Instead, you two will have the honor of being part of my wardrobe for...who knows~? I’ll wear you around every now and again, but the rest of the time, you’ll be in dressers, closets, or in the laundry hamper~!” She laughs once more, but quite louder, as her new socks and dress became very worried, and hoped they’d get turned back sooner rather than never..
© Copyright 2019 Cridd (collinriddle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208136-Gravity-Falls-Well-Dressed-Disaster