*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208198-The-Trilogy-of-the-Prompts
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #2208198
There were three prompts in a writing class, and I combined all three.
In the full moon's light, at middle age, I saw a purple panama out in the distance. It took me a while to discover its style, but I remember that it was in December that I decided to turn the page and be proud of my age.

The purple panama appeared as the people cheered; its haze was in a phase, as it brought forth a shiny glaze. When the people were dazzled with the perception of seeing things in a brand new light, the opalescent quality made it appealing. Inventions for the future began to evolve with new ideas.

Middle age, the prime of life when wisdom reveals itself in many ways. Not everyone sees it this way, but gaining some insight into the way that you perceive things, whether you were happy or full of tears, when you think about it, the experiences that you've had throughout the years, whether it was good or bad, the best times in life was when you were blessed by getting your proper rest. During the bad times, by not being mad, you've managed to make it through by being glad that you have survived through all the trials that have come your way, that's what I have to say.

By the way it had glorified the brilliance of middle age, in the full moon's light, the purple panama had shown its true color. By becoming accustomed to assigning yourself a bit of dignity and respect, it's a fact that when you go to get something, you forget what you were going after. It happens to everybody at one point in their life, it's not just the middle age that it happens to. When the time comes that you'll be needing some help, you should be able to receive that help, don't let this overburden all the progress that you have made. Those that don't show compassion should show compassion. Rather than being cruel, be a jewel; listen to people's stories, you may learn something that you didn't know before.


Written By Anna Marie Carlson
Wednesday, December 18, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208198-The-Trilogy-of-the-Prompts