*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208278-And-the-World-Burned-Synopsis
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #2208278
This piece will hold the intro to my current project, as well as some other information.


An eerie red the sky was, on those last months. Many soothsayers and astronomers tried and failed to grasp the meaning of this phenomenon. The closest was Vardelici, a disgraced astronomer and poet. His prose, where he would write his foretelling were often fraught with despair and worriement, but not even this great master of woes grasped the full carnage of what was to come...

 

In the tale to follow, we will witness Emperor Kyr as he reunites with a friend from his youth. He will attempt to maintain power as the nation he fought to rule begins to crumble from foreign influence. Meanwhile he builds a love of those under his rule who he sought to ignore. Will he expand his empire? Or will he become a footnote in the greater world history?





         The Above is the intro to my story, And the World Burned. I plan on releasing at least 1 chapter a month, especially if this gains any traction. As of now, three chapters are ready, and a fourth is being written as of now. I hope you all enjoy.



         One more thing, if any artists come across this and are willing to do some free work, I need help with a cover as. I can't exactly draw on paper, let alone a tablet or computer, so send me a message if you are at all interested.
© Copyright 2019 Haberak (haberak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208278-And-the-World-Burned-Synopsis