*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208560-Mackenzies-playhouse-problem
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2208560
A young woman's nostalgia gets her stuck in an awkward position and struggling to get free
"I can't believe I've ended up in this mess," said twenty year old Mackenzie Thompson as she thought about how she ended up stuck in her old playhouse with her underwear showing.

The young woman had just returned home after a day of shopping when she noticed her old playhouse was in her bad garden and went over to have a closer look.

Mackenzie was 5'8,149 pounds,had long curly blond hair and brown eyes covered by glasses.
Her large breasts and thin stomach were covered by a pink t-shirt with a denim jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short dark blue skirt with black tights.

The young blond looked at the playhouse which she hadn't used in years and decided to explore it one last time and grabbed the door and pulled and pulled with all her might but it just refused to budge as she lost her grip and tumbled onto the grass.

Mackenzie then tried one of the window and it opened as she then decided to enter through it despite a few worries about possibly getting stuck due to it's rather small size and her curvy figure.

The young woman stuck her head through the window and after a brief struggle,her entire top half was soon inside,leaving only her hips,behind and legs sticking out.

Mackenzie spent ten minutes looking through the old magazines that were in the house,remembering all the times that she and her sister had in there and even found a pink rose growing out a hole in the floor and grabbed it and put it in her hair.

The young blond then heard her dog Tony barking behind her and said, "I'll just be a minute," as she then tried to back out of the window but was shocked to discover that she couldn't.

"That's not a good sign," said Mackenzie as she placed her hands against the wall and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the window refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated young woman then tried to push and wiggle herself free again,even putting her left against the wall outside for more leverage but still she just refused to budge and was completely and utterly stuck.

"Oh,it's no use," said Mackenzie as she admitted to her dog, "Tony,I think I'm stuck," as the dog then placed his right paw over his face in disbelief at his owner's predicament before grabbing onto the seat of her skirt and began to pull.

The young blond began wiggling her rear end and said, "Tony,stop pulling at my skirt like that,you're not helping," but the dog continued to pull until a RIP sound was heard.

Mackenzie's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that her dog had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights,exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by pink panties with tiny teddy bears on them as Tony went to sleep beside the playhouse.

"Thanks for your help boy," said the young woman sarcastically as she then remembered that her phone was outside in her bag as she thought about how she ended up in this mess.

This is where we came in.

Mackenzie had been stuck for more than an hour and a half and was exhausted from unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free as she then heard someone burst into laughter and realised that it was her wife Sally.
Sally,who was nearly identical to her wife except she didn't wear glasses and had a much less curvy figure began chanting, "I see London,I see France,I see Mackenzie's underpants," before asking Mackenzie now she ended up in this situation.

The humiliated young blond explained the entire situation as her wife replied, "you poor thing,don't worry,I pull you out," as she then grabbed onto her wife's hips and pulled and pulled with all her might as Mackenzie pushed and even Tony grabbed onto the helm of Sally's short red dress to help pull but the playhouse refused to let go despite making several creaking sounds.

"Maybe I should try a different approach," said Sally as she then grabbed onto her wife's legs and pulled and pulled with all her might as Tony then grabbed onto her dress again but despite several more creaking sounds,the playhouse still refused to release it's grip as Sally lost her grip and tumbled onto the grass as Tony let go of her dress.

"It's no use,you just won't budge and I know this isn't something you'll want to hear but I think we should call more help," said Sally.

Mackenzie agreed and her wife called Mackenzie's close friends Sarah and Anna who both quickly arrived and burst out laughing when they saw their friend's barely-covered behind sticking out of the playhouse as Sarah joked, "I always knew your love of biscuits and cakes would come back to haunt you."

The young humiliated young woman explained the situation as a chain was then formed behind her as Sally pulled her wife's hips,Sarah pulled Sally's waist while Anna pulled Sarah's t-shirt as Tony pulled the hem of Anna's short black skirt.

"Right girls,1,2,3,pull," said Sally as the tug of war with the playhouse over her wife began.
"OW,that really hurts," said Mackenzie as she still didn't move a single inch.
"Pull," said Sally as the three women and the dog pulled and pulled and pulled even harder.
"OW,you're going to pull me in two," said the young blond as still the playhouse refused to let her go despite making even more creaking sounds.
Mackenzie and Sally's neighbours laughed and stared at the ridiculousness of Mackenzie's rescue but didn't offer to help.
"Come on Ladies,we can do this,really put your backs into it,pull," said Sally as the three women and the dog pulled,tugged and heaved with all their strength as Mackenzie was stretched to her limit as the epic struggle suddenly ended was a POP sound.

Mackenzie was pulled from the window of the playhouse at last,sending the four women tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass outside as Tony let go of Anna's skirt and the playhouse collapsed.

"Thank goodness for that," said Mackenzie as she hugged and kissed Sally before hugging her friends and then Tony who licked her face before thanking everyone for pulling her free.

The young woman then walked to her collapsed playhouse and bent over with her behind up in the air before remembering that everyone could see her pants and quickly used her denim jacket to cover up the hole in her skirt and tights.

Everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation as they went inside to relax after all their efforts.

© Copyright 2019 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208560-Mackenzies-playhouse-problem