*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208682-My-life---Part-01
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #2208682
This is a Story i been on and off over the last 5 years. its a story about 2 brothers.
It's a little taste of a story I been trying to write for the last five years; I hope you're all like it so far
Story:
My name is Kiba Snowpaw (Kiba means Fang) I'm a wolf, and I live in an apartment with my ten-year-old brother, Name Ena Snowpaw (Ena means Gift from God) I'm 19 years old, and I work as a security guard for a big company called Security Expert. So I am never home at night, and I sleep during the day, and we have no parents. Our mother died when my younger brother was born. I was still nine then, and I do not remember much about it, I can't even remember her face anymore.
The only memory I have left is the picture that is on my desk with her and father. And they're both dead now our father died in a car accident for about three years ago it was hard for both of us at that time. But a friend of my father took us in, so we did not end up in the system, we owe her our life, I do not know what I would have done without her, and I do not dare to.
I have now worked for that security company for about a year now; I did save up the entire year, so now we have money to buy our Apartment. I was lucky I found an apartment near his school so that he can walk there in just a few minutes. It is not a big apartment, only about 60 m, but the Apartment has two bedrooms, a bathroom, and the kitchen and living room are in one room. Every day before I go to work, I send my little brother to bed around 10 pm, and I always kiss him goodnight on the cheek before I go to work. I also have my car, not a fancy one, but it can run, and that's all that matters. I always make sure to be home before he goes to school at 7:30 am so I can send him off with a kiss on the cheek.
We have now lived there for about two months, and it has not been easy for us, it's hard to take care of everything even if I still get help from my father's friend. Which, by the way, is called Kitsune, which means Fox in Japanese, and that's what she is, she is a White Fox about as old as my dad if he was still alive today. He was 49 years old, and she didn't look bad for that age. Her fur was completely Snow White mine was Pitch black, which just made my job easier, and my brother's fur is two-color white with black spots. It looks cute if you ask me, but I know my brother hates them and what to be completely white as her.
I love my little brother and that I will always do, I'll do anything for him, even fight against hell if I have to. Anyway Even though it's been three years now, I can still see the sadness in my brother's eyes, at times knowing that he is missing our father. Even though he was only seven years old at the time, he can still remember things about him. As I said, it has been hard for both of us, but I have my job to take things from my mind, and I wish I could take things from his mind too, and make him happy all the time. So on weekends, I take him out to see different things as much as I can, it always warms my heart when I see him smiling, I wish he had some friends at school, so he didn't have to be so sad all the time. I wish I could take the sorrow from him, but I guess I cannot do that.

© Copyright 2019 Kiba Snowpaw (kibasnowpaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208682-My-life---Part-01