*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208684-Rebeccas-Tree-Trunk-Incident
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2208684
After her dog takes her keys,a young blond gets herself stuck while retrieving them.
Twenty-six year old Rebecca Johnson had just returned home after a long but successful at work when her dog Max had up to greet her,which caused her to drop her keys as he then picked them up and ran off with them.

The young woman was 5'3,143 pounds,had short light curly blond hair and brown eyes.
Her large breasts and thin stomach were covered by a black sweater with a denim jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short dark blue skirt with black tights.

Rebecca chased Max into her back garden where he jumped into a rather small hole in a nearby tree trunk.

The young blond then called her husband David,who laughed at how ridiculous the situation sounded but said that unfortunately,he wouldn't be home for at least another hour.

Rebecca then said goodbye to her husband,put her phone in her bag and placed it beside the tree trunk before twice unsuccessfully asked her dog nicely to come out as he even ignored her offer of an extremely large bone.

She then realised that she would have to enter the tree trunk herself to retrieve her keys despite her concerns about whether she would fit given the hole's rather small size and her curvy figure,which caused her problems despite the attention it gained her but really needed her keys so decided to try anyway.

The young woman then stuck her head inside the tree trunk and after a brief struggle,her entire top half was soon inside,leaving her hips,backside and legs sticking out of the hole,giving her neighbours an absolutely stunning view of her lower half.

Rebecca came face to face with Max,who dropped the keys before exiting the tree trunk through a hole in the top.

The young blond then grabbed her keys and put them in her jacket pocket and also found a red rose and put in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look so ridiculous right now,I hope no one sees me like this," as she then tried to back of the tree trunk but was absolutely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

"You have got to be kidding me,I knew I shouldn't have eaten that big lunch and second peice of chocolate fudge cake," as Rebecca pulled her hands against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated young woman said, "This is absolutely ridiculous,let go of me,you stupid tree trunk," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again,even putting her left foot against the tree trunk for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

"Oh,it's just no use,Max,you're not going to believe this but I think I'm stuck," said the embarrassed Rebecca, who couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in a hole in a tree trunk as her dog placed his right paw over his face in disbelief at the situation before grabbing onto the seat of her skirt and began to pull.

The young blond began wiggling her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my skirt like that,it's my favourite one," but still Max continued pulling until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

Rebecca's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that her dog had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights,exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by pink Batman panties for all the world to see.

Max, with guility look on his face ran into the tree trunk and came face to face with his owner,who said, "Thanks for trying,boy but I don't think I'm going anywhere anytime soon," as she petted him and began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament as her dog then went to sleep beside her now exposed behind.

Rebecca had spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest after remembering that her phone was outside in her bag and felt too embarrassed to call out for help due to her exposed underwear and said, "I really need to cut down on the biscuits and cakes."

Her best friend,a thin brunette named Laura knocked on the young woman's front door but recieved no answer and went to check the back garden and burst into laughter when she saw her best friend's barely-covered behind sticking out of the hole in the tree trunk and began chanting, "I see London,I see France,I see Rebecca's underpants."

The young brunette then asked, "Rebecca,what on earth are you doing in there and why can I see your pants?"

The absolutely humiliated Rebecca then explained the entire situation and asked for help as Laura said, "Aw,you poor thing,don't worry,I'll pull you out," as she then grabbed onto her best friend's hips and pulled and pulled with all her might but even with Max pulling the hem of her short red dress with white polka dots,the tree trunk still refused to let go.

Laura said, "Wow,you really stuck,let me try a different approach," as she then grabbed onto the young woman's legs,placed her feet against the tree trunk and pulled and pulled with all her strength but still her efforts proved to be in vain as she lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

"It's no good,you just won't budge,you've certainly wedged yourself in there tight,this stubborn tree trunk just won't let go of you," said the exhausted young brunette.
Rebecca then jokingly wiggled her behind and said, "Laura,does my butt look big sticking out of here?"

Her best friend replied, "Yep,it certainly does but I'm not complaining about the view," as the two then began laughing.

The two talked until David arrived home with the couple's close friend Sophie and her wife Sinead as the trio burst into laughter when they saw the situation as the everything was explained to them as even the couple's next door neighbour Danielle heard about the situation and was more than happy to pull.

David then grabbed onto his wife's hips and said, "Don't worry honey,we'll soon have you out but brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt," as Laura pulled his waist while Sophie pulled Laura's legs,SInead pulled the belt of her wife's shorts,Danielle pulled Sinead's t-shirt and even Max helped by pulling the hem of Danielle's dress.

"All right everyone,Heave," said David as the epic tug of war with the tree trunk over his wife began.
"OW,Oh,Ouch,OW,that really hurts," said the young blond as the tree trunk still stubbornly wouldn't let her leave.
"Heave," said her husband again as everyone pulled and pulled even harder.
"OW,this isn't going to work,I'm being pulled in two," said Rebecca as she still wouldn't budge a single inch.
"Come on everyone,we can actually do this,really put your backs into it,Heave," said an extremely determined David as everyone pulled,tugged and heaved with all their strength on his poor wife,who was streched to her absolute limit until finally,a POP sound was suddenly heard.

Rebecca was pulled from the hole in the tree trunk at last,sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as Max looked on.

"Thank goodness for that,I'm finally free,I thought I might be stuck in there forever," said the young woman as she hugged and kissed her husband before hugging her friends,Danielle and her dog,who licked her face before thanking everyone for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem,I needed a workout this week anyway,I love your panties by the way,I didn't know you were a Batman fan," joked a laughing Laura.

Rebecca then remembered that everyone could see her underwear and quickly used her denim jacket to cover the hole in her skirt and tights before letting everyone inside and making them dinner to say thank you for rescuing her as they all laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.
© Copyright 2019 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208684-Rebeccas-Tree-Trunk-Incident