*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208871-TODAY
Rated: E · Poetry · Religious · #2208871
Acknowledging God in every facet of my being today.
Today is another day, and God, I am so thankful that you saw fit to allow me to wake up in it!

Today is another day, and God, I thank you for sending your Son Jesus into this world so many years ago to give me a chance to eternal life

Today is another day, and God, I lift your name up in praise and adoration.

Today is another day, and God, I speak healing to the sick and health to those in need of hope.

Today is another day, and God, I worship you and praise you for all that you have done in my life and the lives of my family members.

Today is another day, and God, I depend on you to help me give back to others in a special and meaningful way today, tomorrow and into the future.

Today is another day, and God, I ask that you keep your joy, your peace, and your love in my heart toward all mankind that I come into contact with day in and day out.

Today is another day, and I thank you ever so much for just being God in my world.

Peace and blessings always.
© Copyright 2019 G. B. Williams (mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208871-TODAY