*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208915-The-Duscertations--xvii
by Evan
Rated: E · Prose · Philosophy · #2208915
Drops from a fountain of knowleged
A proposition . I will let me free thought run free for an exchange of your modern of ideals run amok .. You all out there will get a sense of my devotion . A devotion to travel the paths that leads to conquer those high peaks of wisdom ….were all knowledge would never be conquered. Where knowledge keeps evading us . Where wisdom floats around us while climbing and clinging to the branches of circumstances . Just to get a hold of the cause and t he why we struggle to survive ..and to keep on living .For all that we could just accomplished was just the struggle . While we seek wisdom we realized that we will end up knowing nothing over all there is to know .There are dimensions of awareness orbiting around all conscious human thoughts. These temporal dimensions creates individual ponderings , wonderings , upon our intellects .Questions of who we were before we were us...Times elapsing over our genetics .We became vocalists to express our human advances as we travel and conquer a myriad of hardships .The human enterprise could manufacture conquering .We could rule our over our destinies . Not any given of deities worshipped out of fear. Us. Resolve....
© Copyright 2019 Evan (orleans at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2208915-The-Duscertations--xvii