*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2209035-The-Discertation-XXX
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Evan
Rated: E · Prose · Opinion · #2209035
A Tinkerer of thoughts
As a tinkerer of thought ( Provided by the usage of semantics ) living accordingly to the motions and notions of this new technological of ages . I must need to diversified them to try to discern cause and circumstance and how their emanations flows over society . Modern thought is a result from this new found modernism . This sociological phenomena as a result of the advancing living times upon our views and sentiments over our morals and values . . The resonance of all our human history still colors the formations of civilizations. Now , These accumulative enterprises of our human intellect throughout the ages has expand to the creation of technical advances that
is molding our sense of regionalism . The separation of social regions are now encompassing by this modernism and advance the sense of global shared effect .There still societies that remain trouble by internal political and economical realities. Remaining separated by the density of their political leaders to understand how modernism is better to be shared by than isolated by some. There exists ,hidden agendas to promote cultural uniqueness as the most kept of treasure not to share as a worldly heritance .Making them think that , well they are unique .That is just being oblivious to this modernism. This global technological advance that is spreading all around the rest of the world . Changing even the way we behave while watching social behaviorism via the social media . This new rising generation " Millennials . are reshaping our values and morals. The sign of times ,as we see it . The what is known as , eventuality . The rest of us just go with this new adaptation and can differentiate the change from our ancestral knowledges ,our learned lessons , and just marvel or feel surprise and in awe a what the future will bring . This is a new experience . Witnessing this surge of diverse sociopolitical ideas and economical changes reshaping societies . Modeling society into a new age of progress by the means of science , technology , and acceptance . Tinkering thoughts about what is makings us change ;all the afore mentioned social regionalisms social issues ,this progression ,makes one more confirmed to understand the works and results of eventuality over our culturized methodical thought .A continuous diversification .How this acquired modern societal living thought do affects our psyches .Our conscious mind to conform itself to the new trends of acceptance and adaptation . Our pulsating thought studying the social spectrum .Our social behavior will still at our commands by sheer will and wit . Our pulsating thought steer the notions of our lives to deal with cause and circumstance as eventually will ascribe to factuality .

© Copyright 2019 Evan (orleans at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2209035-The-Discertation-XXX