*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2209318-How-does-it-feel
by shawnJ
Rated: 18+ · Letter/Memo · Personal · #2209318
How does it feel to lose someone so fast
How does it feel now that we stop talking completely? Wanna know how I feel it fucking sucks I wanna text you see how you are doing how was your day how did you eat I wanna see the funny and dumb things you do but I can’t, and thats what I hate the most. I tell myself over and over I'm ok with not talking to you that, I'm ok with just leaving you alone, I’m not idk when but I will get over it but I miss you so much I still think about you. I wonder do you think about me probably not I’m the last person you want to think about. I'm still hopeful that you would just talk to me aayilah so that I can put my pride aside and just say I love you for who you are and I don’t care about the pain I wanna be there for you and just listen. And I know I could pick up the phone and talk to you but I don’t know if you want too i can’t hear what you think and maybe you did never have feelings for me but the feelings I had for you was real and it still is maybe that’s why I won’t put my pride aside I don’t wanna get hurt cause you did hurt me and I don’t know why I still feel the same.
© Copyright 2020 shawnJ (shawnjames8739 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2209318-How-does-it-feel