*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2209731-Caught
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Drama · #2209731
Have you ever got caught?
When Blake arrived and opened the door, she immediately said, ā€œIā€™m not a bit surprised.ā€

Thomas paused the TV. "What do you mean? No hello to me now"

Blake pressed, "I know it was you in the video she posted on instagram"

"No, I swear that was not me. Nobody posted me on instagram except you and my best friend, Harry" denied Thomas.

Blake leaned forward. "It was you, don't lie to me"

Thomas got up from his chair. "Are you seriously doing this right now?"

Blake took a step forward. "Yes, I am because I caught you cheating on me"

Thomas began to walk towards the foyer where Blake was standing. "I swear I didn't, the video was fake"

Blake turned her head. "Like you are?"

Thomas turned the corner and slid through the narrow gap between the chair and the cabinet. "Don't be like this"

Blake's head moved back. "Don't be like this? I wouldn't if you didn't cheat on me"

Thomas paused on the edge of the living room. "I didn't cheat on you"

Blake leaned forward again and put up the middle finger. "You are a liar and a cheater"

Thomas stared at Blake. "You can't be serious"

Blake replied, "I am serious"

Thomas started to turn around. "Look..."

Blake made a confused face. "Look what?"

Thomas pointed at a camera on the foyer table. "There's a camera right there."

Blake put her hand on her head. "I need a better hiding place"

Thomas pushed her against the door. "I should've known something was up cause that never happened plus the way you said it was a little off"

Blake hugged Thomas. "I didn't that through but I know you won't cheat on me babe"

(289 words)
© Copyright 2020 EnterName5312 (entername5312 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2209731-Caught