*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2209789-Small-Around-Mabel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Friendship · #2209789
A Giantess Story About Gravity Falls. Giantess: Mabel
The situation has gone from weird to worse for Dipper. He woke up normal, and it was just recent that Pacifica shrunk him down and played with him. Of course, he made it through this and bonded with the girl. He does like her, defiantly more than her family. The problem arises when Pacifica shrunk herself down to his size. Which was bad, but got worse when his giant twin sister made her way in. Mabel, the ditzy and fun loving girl walked in.

“Hm.. thought they would be in here.” Mabel said with a giggle. “Maybe they are going for a lovey dovey stroll. Hehe.”

Truth be told, that was no the situation, as they were both down on the ground looking up at her.

“Mabel!” Pacifica yelled, her hands to her mouth. “Mabel please! We are down here!”

Dipper waited, but it became clear his sister didn’t hear her. It was not like all hope was lose though.

“Hey look, the flashlight!” She said, taking large step and large step. Pacifica and Dipper watched her get bigger and bigger, the closer she got the more intimidating. All she could do was watch in amazement, Dipper however who has adjusted more due to his time with Pacifica was aware.

“Get out of the way!” Dipper yelled and pulling the blonde, just in time for Mabel to come over and put her foot down. If Pacifica stayed there, she would of been stepped on for sure. Luckily she was saved by Dipper who pulled her away. Both of them under the giant twin as they looked at each other.

“Don’t worry, we just need to get to the size flashlight and we will be fine.” Dipper said as he tried to calm her down. Looking over though, he saw Mabel pick up the flashlight with her large fingers. “Oh you have got to be kidding me!”

She grabbed it and lifted it up, “Hehe, i’m gonna have some real fun with this!” She said, running and turning with a giggle. The two tinies watched the giant Mabel run out of the room, leaving their view.

They waited for a long while, until finally Dipper got up.

“Come on, we got to get her attention!”

“You can’t be serious. Look at our size, she’s gonna step on us before she sees us!” Pacifica said as she raised a good point. Both of them knew how ditzy and absent minded Mabel can be, so chances of her finding them is low.

“We don’t have a choice.” Dipper replied. “We will be fine if we watch out for each other. Come on, trust me.”

Those two words got Pacifica to smile. She trusts her.

Moving over and following the two walk throughout the large bedroom, trekking their way across as that was the plan. Arriving at the door, they were faced with their firs problems.

“Stairs?” Pacifica said looking down at the giant steps. “How are we gonna do this?”

“Simple, I jump down there, and you jump into my hands.” Dipper said, giving some thinking and finally getting it. Pacifica didn’t know how to feel about this, but Dipper was already making his way down the first step. As he landed he lifted his hands. “Okay, ready to catch.”

“R-Right.” She said as she moved down and jumped. She was free fall for a second, but found that she was in the hands of Dipper. Their bodies touching as she blushed.

“Okay! Next one!” Dipper said making his way down the next step. And this process repeated several times. Until finally they were at the bottom.

-

“Okay, let’s find Mabel, which room is she in th-”

“Heheheahahaha!” A maniacal voice said as Pacifica figured it out.

“I’m guessing in that one.” They both head over, running in the giant mystery shack as they made the way into the living room. Looking ahead, they could see Mabel, and oh boy.

She was shrinking and growing the couch under her bum. Giggling like a mad woman as it shrunk under her, barely being able to seat her with three cushions, then growing it so she risked hitting her head. She has grown and shrunk everything she could in the room. The TV was big, the arm chair was tiny and on and on.

“Of course, let’s get her attention.” Pacifica said over being tiny already. They both ran over to the changing couch, seeing how big it was, only for it to shrink down. When Mabel did this, her feet were dangerously close to the two tinies, the two backing up to avoid this.

“We aren’t gonna get her attention with the screaming, we need to figure something out.” Pacifica said looking to the idea boy.

“We could, scale the couch while it’s small and make our way up. Sitting on the couch next to her, we should be able to get her attention.”

“Yeah, can you do that?” Pacifica said seeing the danger in that. She is fairly sure she would fail.

“Yeah I will, just stay here and don’t get stepped on by Mabel.” He said back, watching her mess with the couch over and over again. When it finally got small, he moved, running over and gripping it.

He grabbed onto the couch and climbed as much as he could before it got big. He knew that the more he climbed while it was small, it will help him when it was big.

She hit the remote and grew up, as he was about halfway up. Meaning he was taller than his default height. Looking over his shoulder, he saw just how tall he was. If he fell, he was pretty much dead.

Still, he has been through enough and this was not going to stop him. Moving around and climbing up even more, the couch shrunk once again, and grew ponce again. Dipper was glad he was not effected by the couch changing sizes. It only works if it’s pointing directly at it, and Mabel was pointing at the couch not him.

As it grew big again Dipper was close to the actually cushion part. He knew he was about to get up there and beat her, but found that he could not really though.

As she jumped right down to the ground, landing on her feet as Dipper was now ironically looking at her.

“Hehe, that was fun.” She said, her feet a bit too close to Pacifica as she knew she was gonna go. Getting a bit more worried she knew what she was going to do. She was just hoping that Mabel washed her feet.

Pacifica ran over and jumped onto her toe, getting right there. She got onto her toes and held onto her giant foot for dear life. Who would of thought a Northwest would be gripping the foot of a pine, surely she wasn’t until she actually did it. She looked right up, under Mabel’s skirt seeing her panties, a sight she was not too keen on seeing.

She can’t really go anywhere on her base foot, but at least she was going to be taken.

For Dipper, he saw Pacifica on his sister’s foot and was not gonna let her do this again.

“Oh Mabel, please don’t move. He said simply, moving over and letting his hands go. Falling right down onto her long brown hair.

He made sure not to hit her hairband, knowing how much that would hurt him.

When he landed down into the sea of brown, he dug himself in. Ready to go for a ride in his sister’s hair.

“Oh!” A voice said, getting all of them to jump and move. The two tinies on her body listening to every word she says.

“I wonder how big I can make food!”

She said this happily as she made her way across. Dipper had it nice in her hair, Pacifica did not as every step was like a ride for her. If Mabel was more aware, she would hear a loud scream coming from Pacifica. However it was Mabel, so not really as it turns out.

Moving around and leaving, going into the kitchen as she wore a smile. She stopped and looked in, seeing a donut as she grabbed it out. A massive giggle as she made her way over and grabbed a plate.

“Let’s grow this baby!” She repeated, moving her hand around and pointing. She fired and the donut grew to the size of a lifesaver. Even more after that as it ended up bigger than the table.

“Wow! Giant donut!” She said happily, jumping onto the donut and eating.

While she was doing that, she ate more and more as Pacifica got off the foot. Getting away from the feet as much as she can as she was not happy about it.

She just hopes Dipper can get her attention here. And he was planning on doing just that. A she moves around and digs herself into the food. He saw his going, as he moved around and scared to her fringe.

His plan was to go and dangle from it right in front of her eye, knowing he would be found easily. As long as she doesn’t move too erratically.

Dipper got moving and used the hair as a rope as he made his way down her forehead. Stepping on it as he keep going down.

Her face was in the donut, so it was not like he could get her attention simply by going ahead of her eyes. He was in the middle of her forehead and kicked a couple times, hoping she would notice.

She did not.

“Come on!” Pacifica shouted from the bottom angrily. “Just pay attention Mabel!”

Dipper saw that she would, and brought his hand forward. “Mabel! Pay attention!” he said just as angry.

Since he was so close to her ear, she heard. Lifting her head with a sudden jerk and a “Huh?”

When she did this, she brought her head up so fast that it made him lose his grip. He fell right down onto the donut as he lost his grip, laying back right at the bite dent she made. He laid there for a while as he was about to talk and get her attention.

“Hehe, thought I heard Dipper? Oh well!” She said simply as she didn’t even bother to think about this. With her hand, she shifted her hand around and pulled out the size flashlight. “That was good, but i’m full. Going down donut!”

Dipper’s eyes panicked at this, standing on the donut and ready to yell. “Mabel don’t!”

When this happened, it shrunk right down. A beam hitting him as he scales down with the donut, since the light hits both. They go right down, shrinking.

When the light died, he looked around seeing the donut was the same. Everything else was not though. Mabel was massive! Giant even! She was like the size of the statue of liberty to him, and he felt so small.

Pacifica down below watched her shrink the donut right down, to the size of a regular donut. Dipper must be the size of an ant right now! She wants to help, but she can’t really given the size.

Dipper watched as his twin sister’s giant hand moved around, coming down as they looked like they were so big they could crush the mystery shack with a simple press! She brought her hand around and picked up the donut, lifting it up and shaking his entire world. Dipper grabbing the bite marks she left as she lifted it up. He was brought right back to her giant face which left him so amazed.

He was so amazed about it, no doubt about that.

“Darn, she wouldn’t even hear me if I screamed at the top of my voice. What am I going to do??”

“Hm... well one more bite won’t be that bad!” Mabel’s voice boomed as Dipper got even more concerned. One more bite will be that bad! Bad for Dipper! She opened her loud mouth and he saw her teeth hidden behind her giant braces. With a massive frown on his mouth, he saw her drag the donut closer to him. Sadly it was exactly where he was. Dipper panicked and looked around, trying to find what he could really do.

He wakes himself up as he goes and climbs out of the hole, running to the edge as his giant twin is about to eat him! He didn’t have any plans, nor could he really think about one given the situation. All he could do is run, jump and pray. As he got to the edge of the donut, her lips was under him as he jumped. He jumped right down seeing the red bottom lip ready to cushion his fall.

Just another stark reminder of how small he was really was. He landed right down onto the lip, but that was not the end as he bounced off the lip and away. He caught himself at the edge of the lip, before he could really go.

Hanging there he looked around the place. It was like a giant new terrain to her.

For Mabel, she closed her teeth onto the donut and dragged the rest away. Dipper thankfully on the safe side or more accurately the safer side.

Cause with the impact of her teeth, her powerful breath as well as the donut dragging out. He could do nothing as he felt the wind pull away and he loses his hands. Falling right down to the ground as he screamed. Now free falling pass her giant chin as well as her neck, he knew that he risked serious injury in this situation.

He didn’t let that stop him though, as he fell right down onto the giant sweater. He hit hard, despite how soft it usually is. He lays on his back, needing a moment. Her collar was enough for him to rest on.

Down below Pacifica was terrified. For a second thinking that Dipper was just eaten by Mabel. She was a bit sad about this, but calmed herself down afterwards. It was Dipper, he escaped... probably. She knew her love got shrunken down to small size and chances are unable to help.

Which means she was going to have to you use her brain right now. Going back to Mabel’s foot, she hung on for dear life. Just in time for Dipper to move and leave. She walked around, her finger to her chin wondering what else she can do wit this thing? She put the donut back before she realised. With a giggle she ran through the giant room, ready for the next fun.

While she was doing this, Dipper was sent flying right back. Hitting her neck due to the momentum as he was pinned, until he fell right down into her clothes and against her body. A massive smirk appearing on his face as he understood what was about to happen. Gripping the body as he needs to make sure not to go down that much. After all, Mabel was young and she has... well let’s just not focus on it.

He was stuck now, and pretty much done for. The only thing he could really do right now was pray for Pacifica.

Mabel arrived into her bedroom as she ran around, digging in and trying to find what she could. Eventually she found it as she gave out a loud laugh.

“Yes! Got the glitter!” She said moving her hand around and putting it down onto the ground. Shooting it, it lifted right up and got big. With a smile she moved down onto her hands and knees. Aiming it right at her face ready to fire.

Pausing for a while, Pacifica saw her chance! Moving around as she jumped onto her foot and ready to jump to her skirt. She takes a step back and forth, thinking about what to do.

“Giant glitter, this will be amazing!” She said playfully, as that was not what Dipper was trying to be.

Due to her constant moving and massive shifts, he could do nothing as he kind of sunk right into his sister’s... boobs.

Yes, the preteen girl wasn’t that developed but it was there. He fell right down, as he got stuck as well deep in her body.

Pacifica got ready to jump, unaware of the awkward situation that Dipper was in. She ran and jumped off the foot, just as Mabel grew the glitter. She jumped around and grab the skirt, before she suddenly started to drag herself up.

With a smile, she lifted herself and got to work.

On the other end though, Mabel grew a smile as she stood up.Grabbing the now large glitter as she was excited. Tossing it into the air shouting massively. She was having so much fun! Every movement that Mabel made had Pacifica panic, but she was determined. Not only for her sake, but for Dipper as well, as she was confident he made it somewhere. She grabbed onto the back of her red sweater and lifted herself up.

As the glitter came down, it was like massive rain to Mabel and honestly, “Ow, Ah! Ow!” She said, not liking it as she creamed. “Take cover!!”

She moved and jumped onto the bed, getting away from the glitter until it fell down. Now covered in glitter herself, she jumped onto her the bed.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Pacifica was worried that she was gonna jump on her back and on the blonde. Once she didn’t, she made her way up and kept climbing. She got there quick as she went to the ear of the girl. She arrived at the shoulder and breathed a sigh of relief. Seeing Mabel get back up.

“Hm.. giant glitter is a bad idea? Who would of thought?”

“Everyone.” Pacifica said simply face palming due to the stupidity. Moving around she went to Mabel’s ear and this time, finally get her attention. “Mabel!’

“Wha!” Mabel said jumping around. obviously very shocked and thrown off by the situation. She jumped around very confused as she began to talk even more.

“Mabel calm down!” She said back as Mabel was left confused. She didn’t even know the person gripping her hair by her ear.

“Calm down? Pacifica?” She questioned, just curious about it.

“Yes it’s me and...”

“Where are you,” Mabel giggled with a laughter. “Are you hiding, right now?” She said ready to look. Every movement that Mabel did was terrible for Pacifica.

“Mabel calm down! I’m on your shoulder.”

“On my...” Mabel turned her head, looking to the side as she saw the tiny blonde girl standing on her shoulder. Not with a very happy smile it seems. She looked around and at the flashlight.

“OH, that’s where you went. Yeah that makes sense.”

“Yeah,” Pacifica said rolling her eyes right now. “Now Mabel I- Ah!” She screamed, cause she saw a hand come along and grab her. Pacifica gets grabbed by Mabel and pulled ahead to her smile. Right ahead of her giant smile as she giggled. Dropping the flashlight onto the ground and moving her finger. Touching the girl in the chest.

“M-Mabel!” Pacifica yelled hitting her finger away.

“Hehe, you are so tiny, it’s super cute! I just want to hug you and pat you and, you know what I will do that!” Mabel said, shifting her hands around and hugging her to the chest.

She hugged Pacifica to her chest as she was pushed into the sweater. For Dipper inside, he saw the giant red wall come in due to this hug as he was pinned against Pacifica’s giant body on the other side. He could hear the whole conversation, and was happy that Pacifica got her attention.

“Mabel.” Pacifica said with a very annoyed look .”Let me go.”

Mabel listened, but only because she had another question. “Where is Dipper? Is he small like you too! Please tell me he is! That would be adorable!”

“Yes he is but...” Pacifica trailed off as she swallowed. “You might have eaten him.”

“Say what now?”

He was on that donut. Not only did he get shrunken down smaller than an ant, but he also went into your mouth with the donut.”

Mabel’s eyes were of course filled with worry and pain. Speaking up she continued. “I promise you, I didn’t eat him. I-I would of felt him in my mouth!”

Mabel started panicking left and right, freaking out cause how could she not. She relaxed for a second as Pacifica heard something.

“Wait Mabel be quiet.”

“Quiet! How can I be quiet I-”

“Mabel!” The small blonde said strictly as she listened. Silence in the air as the blonde could make out a small voice. “It’s Dipper! I hear him!”


“What! Where!”

“He’s... voice is quiet. You probably can’t hear it and... he’s down... there.”

For Dipper, who has been yelling “Pacifica!” Over and over again, he was happy that he got found. Thankfully it would seem that they recognised his voice and is on the recuse.

“In my clothes?” She questioned back as Pacifica nodded.

“Yeah, that’s where his voice is going. Thank god he’s alive and- Mabel!”

She got cut off as she saw the giant girl dig her fingers into her collar. “What?”

“You can’t do it you will squish him!”

“What! No I won’t, trust me Pacifica I am really careful. Okay?”

“No just...” Pacifica paused, wondering how she can say this. After a while she got it. “I will go in there.”

“You will, what?” She questioned as Mabel thought she heard wrong.

“I’ll go in there and rescue him. Simple as that.” Pacifica said. It made her grow a smile and get excited. Moving her fingers around, she dropped Pacifica onto the bed.

“Mabel!”

“Wait a second.” Mabel said down to the tiny blonde as she dug into her box. Bringing something up as she grabbed Pacifica again with her fingers, once again the grab scaring her as she gets pulled ahead.

“I hate it when you do that.” She said as she doesn’t like getting grabbed at all. Mabel didn’t listen, but instead dropped Pacifica on the her lap as she sat onto the bed. Placing her there, she moved her hand around showed a small piece of string. “D-Don’t Mabel!’

“I don’t want to lose both of you. Just put it on.” Mabel said as she lowered her hands down. Pacifica could do nothing as she gets grabbed and fondled by the giant fingers, until finally it was on tight. “There, nice and safe. Now let’s go in!” Mabel said, moving her hands around and lifting it up. She lifted him up and brought it up. As high as she can as she dangled the small girl by the rope. Pacifica feeling so embarrassed about this whole situation. She brought Pacifica to her collar and looked right down.

“Okay, just please find him. He’s my only brother! Well... as I know it os.”

“Just make sure to pull me out when I tug the string.” She said as Mabel nodded. 

Pacifica did not want to do this, but to save her Dipper she was going in. She made her way down and jumped into the sweater as Mabel is forced to wait. She waited as Pacifica got down in, standing on the girl’s preteen boobs. Both of them have grown up and developed a bit, although Pacifica was sure she was developing more. Not in this situation clearly, as Mabel was much bigger.

“Dipper!” She shouted, as she was sure this was where the voice was. She looked around the boobs, holding onto the body as she could not find anything about him. “Dipper, where are you?”

Dipper has had a bit of a slip. He climbed right up when he heard the plan, but fell down when Mabel got up. Which is why he was holding onto something he did not really like to be holding on. Luckily he heard Pacifica above and he had to speak up.

“Hey! Pacifica I am down here.” He said as she perked up. Hearing his voice down below, sending her aware. Moving around, she scaled down Mabel’s body, getting her to giggle loudly about it. When she finally got down and passed her giant friend’s stomach, she saw little Dipper right on top of her underwear, gripping it making sure not to fall.

“Please tell me you are down here by mistake.” She said making her way over and getting down. She grabbed Dipper as he was thankful that Pacifica was at least close to his size.

“I fell,” He said shamefully, before hugging her finger. “Thank you so much for finding me!”

She smiled wide about it, a very happy look as it was adorable. She moved her hand around and touched the rope, giving it a tug as Mabel was alert, lifting both out. They go up into the air as Pacifica smiled to Dipper in her hand.

“Let’s not say where you were.”

“I’m not gonna argue about that.” He said in the end as they both get lifted up. Lifted up into the air and out of the collar.

Mabel smiled seeing Pacifica all fine, and brought her right in front of her eyes. Looking as deep as she can as she pulled the two ahead.

“Ahhh!” Dipper yelled as Pacifica held him close to her chest.

“Mabel! You are scaring him.”

“Hehe, I can’t even see him.” Mabel replied with a smile. “So, what now?”

“Grow! Us!” Pacifica said angrily, covering Dipper’s ear so he would not get hurt.

“What already? I was thinking we could play some games a-”

“Grow! Us!”

“Fine!” Mabel replied, dropping Pacifica onto the ground and grab the flashlight. “Ruin the whole fun why don’t you. And... Boom!” She said firing it at the two. She switched the toggle so they both started to grow up. Pacifica saw the giant world go back to normal as she stopped. A smile on her face as she was now face to face with Mabel.

However, since the size ratio was still off, little Dipper was not fine.

“Wow!” Mabel said walking forward and lowering her head. Her face right over Dipper. “You are so small Dip! You must of been real tiny!”

“yeah yeah,” Dipper said rolling his eyes, very glad that the size was fine for him to speak. “Now grow me!”

“What! But you are big enough now, we can play? Right!”

“No we can’t and... why is there glitter all around.” Dipper said getting distracted, Mabel only replying with a nervous giggle. “Anyway, grow me big! Please!”

“Fine, drop him onto the floor and i’ll shoot him.” She said, however Pacifica was just standing there, and when Dipper looked around, he saw the smirking face of the rich girl.

“Pacifica no.”

“Fine, guess you kind of have been through a lot today. I suppose we should fix it.” She replied moving around and getting down. She placed him onto the ground and then walked to the bed, getting Mabel to stop. She grabbed something between her fingers, placing it down.

It was his book, something he totally forgot about.

“Ready little Dip!” Mabel said as she aimed and fired it. Dipper was beyond thankful, seeing his size come back to him as he grew to the size of the other two. Once he was finally up there he breathed a sigh of relief.

“Oh thank you, natural height!” He said getting up.

“Sorry about shrinking you Dipper.” Pacifica said. “I just wanted to spend some time with you, I didn’t think it would be so much trouble.”

“It was, but, it could of gone a lot worse. Plus, there were some parts I enjoyed hehe.”

“Some parts, like climbing on my giant body!” Mabel said, as all she got was a glare from her brother.

“No, none of that. Now if you two shall excuse me,” He said taking a step back. “I’m gonna run away before you two can shrink me again, okay?”

“What?” They both said as Dipper ran away. Running away and leaving. Leaving the two girls left alone and relaxing right now.

“So I guess the plan didn’t go that well huh?” Mabel said turning to her friend, who wore a massive smile on her face.

“Not that well, it was amazing! We are closer than we have ever been. I feel like I can ask that dork out on a date soon. Thanks Mabel, you really helped me.”

“Help enough for a hug.” Mabel said opening her hands. Pacifica looked at her for a second before figuring Mabel at least deserved this. Moving over, the two hug and love each other as Mabel giggled.

“Yes! My new sister in law.”

“Woah!” Pacifica said pulling back. “That’s way too soon, we aren’t even a couple yet.”

“Yet...” Mabel said with a giggle, noticing the word she cared about right now. “Now what to do with this thing? Not really much need for it and-”

“Not much need. Mabel, don’t ever get rid of that thing.” Pacifica said with a smile walking over. “In fact, do you think you can get me one of my own. I would have a real fun time shrinking my dad down.” Pacifica said with an admittedly evil look. But she simply just found it very funny and giggled.

“I can try, wait... does that mean you are okay with playing with me, with this!”

“I don’t want to be shrunk down,” Pacifica defended herself, before smirking again. “However if you want to shrink Dipper, i’ll be there.”

“Hehe, yes!” Mabel said getting a new playmate.

“And you know, if you want to shrink yourself as well, I figure that could be fun. Wouldn’t it.”

And with that, Mabel smiled.
© Copyright 2020 Lover Of All Giantesses (xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2209789-Small-Around-Mabel