*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2209995-More-Secrets
Rated: E · Chapter · Dark · #2209995
Teenager; A life of a teenager.
You know, there is a lot that happens in a teenager's life. Like as in mine; drugs, jail, abuse, hurt, and sadness. It might not all happen to me, but I witness it. Something's teenager's experience is worse than mine. I would have to say my life isn't the worst. To be honest, far from it. Everyone tries so hard to be someone; tries to have something to look forward to in life. Nobody understands that it's so hard. So hard to be something good and do nothing like mistakes. Most adults expect so much from you and never think down about you. The first time you disappoint one of them, even if it's small, it breaks you. You tire of hearing that you are a disappointment. Then you do worse things, things that you can never change. I hope all adults would get that. I can say I don't show off my depression if I even have it, like every other person. I don't want people to think I'm hurting. I want to be the one to give advice. I want to be the one helping others, not others helping me. It's therapeutic. So I write about my problems. I have hundreds and hundreds of things about every little and the big things that have happened in my life. I may still live with my parents, but they clarified that they don't love me anymore. They don't want me to live with them anymore. That's fine with me. I may be only 14, might only be so young to the eye. I am not. I am as grown as I will ever get. I tell myself what to do. Some may beg to differ, but I know my life inside and out. Sometimes, however, things get to be too much. I can't handle life anymore.

I love life. It's just that sometimes I overthink things. Make myself think I don't enjoy life. Plain and simple. I've grown up around suicide and death. Although it doesn't affect me as you might think, I'm okay. I've noticed that all the adults in my life afraid to ask questions. Ask if I'm okay. Sometimes I'm not sure really what to feel because no one has told me how to feel. I know that isn't how emotions work, but my parents don't cry when someone dies. If only they knew we need them to be around to help, be around to teach us. Children are fragile and don't know to do anything unless they teach them. I feel so deep into my emotions; It feels like my lungs will collapse. Most adults think you can just do anything, and never really think not everything is possible. That may be a little close-minded, however, it's true.

Plain and Simple.

Plain and Simple.

Plain and Simple.
© Copyright 2020 R__chel (plainandsimple at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2209995-More-Secrets