*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2210286-Candys-Toy-Box
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #2210286
A story about how a friend cand end up nothing but a toy~
Candy was going about her day as usual. The young asine woman was taking a relaxing walk to her friend's house, dressed in very provocative clothing. Her hot pink shirt was one size too small for her showing off her well-endowed breasts, and tight short shorts to show off her just as plentiful ass. Candy was on her way to see her best friend, Lara. She was feeling sick, so being the good friend she is, Candy was going to nurse her back to health.

"Lara, dear! I am letting myself in!" Candy said, barging into her friend's home and walking right up to Lara's room, but to her shock, she did not see Lara anywhere. Candy was quite confused by this, Lara made it sound like she was bedridden on the phone. It was then that Candy had seen a lump moving on Lara's bed.

"Oh, please God, do not be a rat..." Candy said, moving the blanket off of the lump, her jaw-dropping when she had seen her friend Lara only six inches tall. Candy had herd about the shrinking sickness making a comeback, but she never thought that it infected people as healthy as her friend. Candy looked down on Lara's naked body as her clothes did not shrink with her. Candy had always found Lara to be quite attractive, licking her lips as she was drooling over the sleeping tiny.

"Lara, sweetie, wake up. I am here to take care of you." Candy said softly, looking down on the little woman as she woke up slowly but quickly widened her eyes in shock, looking up at her giant friend's face.

"C-Candy!? Wh-why are you s-so..." Lara said or at least tried to finding it hard to get the words out as she looked up at the giant grinning face of her best friend.

"Big? Well, it seems that you've caught the shrinking plage, but do not worry, I will take care of you." Candy said, picking up Lara, smiling down on her petting the top of Lara's head as she wiggled in her bigger friend's grasp.

"L-let me go, you titanic bitch!" Lara said, being quite free-spirited before the shrinking and clearly was not liking the idea of Candy tacking care of her. Candy did not pay any heed to her little friend's protest as she began to look through Lara's things getting to her purs and jewelry box.

"It's not like your going to be using any of this anymore what with you being tiny now." Candy said, tacking all of Lara's valuables for herself, Lara at the same time was kicking and screaming in Candy's grasp as she was robbing her with her free hand.

"Put that back, you crazy whore!" Lara yelled at the top of her lungs but soon went quiet as she was moved up to Candy's face looking right into her now much larger rage-filled eye.

"You know what Lara, fuck you! I am tacking you in out of the kindness of my heart, and this is how you thank me!? I think it's time you learn your new place in our relationship!" Candy said, clearly thinking she was doing Lara a favor. Before Lara could even respond to that, she found the hand holding her moved down and into Candy's pants.

"Wh-WHAT THE HELL CANDY!?" Lara screamed as she was left in Candy's underwear, her bigger friends tight shorts pressing her against the folds of Candy's massive pussy. Lara did her best trying to escape from her ex-friend's pants, but a moan from Candy let the pore shrunken woman know that all she was doing was pleasing her captor. Candy would, at the same time, keep looting her new pets old home taking everything she wanted or what she could carry that she knew would sell, leaving to drop her new things back at her place determined to come back later to get more stuff.

"Please Candy, let me out how could you do this to me I thought we were friends!?" Lara yelled at the top of her lungs, crying as she was coming to terms with how powerless she had become. Candy, at this time, was walking back home, seeing sines around her that Lara was not the only one that shrunk. No laws were protecting tiny's from bigger folks, so it was open season, and it looked like hunting was good. Candy got home, dropping off her new stuff in her living room before rushing to her room and pulling her new pet out of her pants, giggling at seeing that Lara was covered with her arousal.

"Oh dear, it looks like I got you all dirty, let me clean you up~." Candy said, moving Lara to her mouth, licking her tiny pet all over covering the pore tiny in her worm spit before moving her lips over Lara's tiny breasts sucking on them gently.

"P-pleas stop! I d-don't want this! Let me go!" Lara screamed weeping as she was molested, wiggling and squirming with all her might, but all she did was amuse the giantess raping her. Candy did stop but only to get out a box from under her bed, putting Lara down into it next to a dildo and a pair of handcuffs and other sex toys.

"Hope you like your new home Lara~. Don't worry, I will be back to play with you soon as I am done getting everything I want from your old home." Candy said, putting the lid back on the box and putting her toys away as she went back out thinking of all the fun things she would do to her new pet when she got home.
© Copyright 2020 Mrgoblinking7 (mrgoblinking7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2210286-Candys-Toy-Box