*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2210351-Shapeshifting-in-School
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2210351
Mark's ability makes him the go-to when a friend needs his mom to meet with the Principal.
The phone rang all throughout the Johnson household where Mark was visiting his good friend James.

"Could one of you boys get that?" James's mother, Anna called out from the basement where she was washing the family's clothing.

James paused the game they were playing before rushing to pick up the phone before it went to voicemail. "Hello Johnson Residence."

Mark watched as his friend suddenly grew nervous and replied "Uhh yeah Principal Allen my mom is home." He paused again waiting for a reply from the other side. "Uhh sure hold on."

"Mark" James whispered. "Principal Allen wants to speak to my mom and set up a meet to discuss my last detention. I didn't tell her about it and pretended I had to do some schoolwork late. Do you think you could...?"

Mark sighed and got up off the couch. Ever since he told James about his power he had been doing him favors every few weeks whenever he got in trouble. "Yeah sure"

Scanning the room he saw that all the doors were closed and he knew only James's sister and mom were in the house. James's sister Laurel was upstairs while his mom Anna was in the basement so he could probably get away with it.

Mark thought about James's mom, Anna Johnson, and forced his body to shift.

In a second he was the carbon copy of his friend's mother and picked up the phone.

"Anna Johnson speaking. Is everything alright?"

"Yes Ms. Johnson I just wanted to meet with you in person regarding your son James. Would tomorrow at 9 be alright?"

"That can fit in my schedule Principal Allen. See you tomorrow."

Hanging up the phone he looked at his friend with an annoyed expression crossing his arms.

"You have to stop getting me into things James. We'll get caught sometime."

James just waved him off and replied "Sorry bro but you know we'll never get caught with an ability as awesome as yours!"

Suddenly the door from the basement swung open.

"James who was on the phone?"

"Uhhh" James hesitated before looking to where Mark was standing now seeing the perfect doppelgänger of his sister there.

"Hey mom! Just a friend calling to talk to me." Mark replied with a smile characteristic of the cheery Laurel Johnson.

James's mom just nodded before heading back to the basement.

"Bro that was a close one." Mark told his best friend in his own form after shifting.

"Nah you're skilled with your power bro, not like when you first got it.

They played video games for the rest of the day before Mark went home to eat dinner and sleep.

The Next Day at Richmont High School

"Hey Mark!" James called out running up to his friend. "Are you gonna...?"

"Yes dude just shut up we're in public." Mark scolded his friend and moved to a more secluded part of the hallway "I have a free period at 9 and after that I've just got Math and Homeroom before Lunch. After Science I'll turn into your mom and meet with Principal Buttface before attending Math with you ok?"

James just nodded before thanking Mark profusely and running to his English class.

1 Hour Later

'God Science was boring' Mark thought as he returned his stuff to his locker in preparation for his "Free Period". 'If only Mr. Jameson was a woman and as hot as Ms. Jane, my Math and Homeroom teacher.'

Mark stealthily entered an empty lab room and vaulted out the open window to outside of the school. He'd need to enter from the front of the school as Mrs. Johnson if he wanted to sell it.

Mark took his time shifting into his friend's mom, changing his clothes into a tight white dress with a sunhat and heels. He also conjured up a purse. He took the time to apply makeup to his face using his power.

All in all he took about 3 seconds to shift before walking around the school towards the front door closes to the faculty rooms.

He walked slowly swaying his hips and running a hand around his friend's mom's body. Mrs. Johnson really was a MILF. And since he was doing his friend a favor he really shouldn't complain if he decided to feel up his mom's body. Running a hand through his new long blonde hair he smiled at the security guard at the front before entering the Principal's office.

"Hi I'm James Johnson's mother. i'm here to see Principal Allen." he said to the secretary, the old and lazy Ms. Turnbottom.

"He's waiting for you inside ma'am." She said without looking up from her magazine.

Walking inside the Principal's office Mark was directed to sit down and he had to listen to the Principal drone on about James's latest prank, putting itchy powder in the Football team's jerseys.

Mark tried his best to keep Anna's face straight but inside he was laughing hard. He loved helping James with his pranks and using his power to help get him out of trouble was something he didn't mind doing too much. He was also looking down towards his new cleavage as much as he possibly could without arousing suspicion.

"Well it seems to me you're targeting my son because of his past. Do you have any proof that he actually did this prank?" Mark asked, using Anna's hard voice that she used sparingly when scolding James or Laurel for some misdeed around the house.

"Well umm no but" the principal said gulping nervously. Mark could make out the erection from his pants and his wandering eyes during the meeting and he was sure he could use that to his advantage.

Leaning forward to give the Principal the best view of his cleavage Mark looked the principal straight in the eye. "Well Principal Allen I find the conduct of the school very lacking. The evidence you've put forward is non-existent and... Excuse me but my eyes are up here!" he raised his voice slightly. He schooled his features to be angry but inside he was smirking, of course the principal couldn't avoid the giant breasts he was being given a show to.

"Well it seems to me you and your school has been nothing but unprofessional regarding me and my son. Why I ought to bring this up in the next PTA meeting." He threatened. He knew that with that the Principal would have to back down.

"Umm Uhhh I'm so sorry ma'am! The investigation into your son will be dropped and I'll make sure to scrub his permanent record clean, will that make it up to you?" he choked out, scared that he might lose his job.

"Hmph. Fine. Good Day Principal Allen." Smirking all the way Mark knew he had just gotten his friend out of trouble effectively and made sure that his past transgressions were erased. Oh he was good.

Walking out of the office he saw his Math and Homeroom teacher Ms. Jane Foster. Only 23 years old and she was the hottest woman in the faculty. She seemed to be talking to the secretary, Ms. Turnbottom.

"Jenny I'm taking a personal leave ok? My brother is sick and I'm visiting him across the state today."

"Alright" was the lackluster reply, the secretary still having not looked up from her magazine.

'Maybe I could do something else fun today.' Mark thought mischievously. "Ms. Jane!" he called out.

"Oh Mrs. Johnson. Hello. Did you meet with the Principal today?" the redhead said politely although it was clear from her body language she was in a hurry.

"Yes actually" Mark stepped towards her raising her hand for a handshake which the teacher obliged him. That was it. As long as he got physical contact with someone or their DNA he could shift into them.

"Well I won't keep you. Goodbye Ms. Jane." he nodded to her as she left. Leaving as well, he watched her climb into her car and drive off.

Stepping out of view by ducking behind on of the cars in the parking lot he focused on his favorite teacher shifting into her, making sure to keep the clothes and purse she was wearing on. The redhead had worn a white blouse with a salmon jacket and some form-fitting jeans which showed off her sexy legs. Her makeup made her look absolutely pretty and in a single second Ms. Jane Foster was standing outside the school, even when the real Jane Foster had left with her car.

Walking quickly in his teachers black heels towards the faculty room he stopped in front of Ms. Turnbottom.

"Jenny my brother just called and he said not to visit him today. Looks like I'll be taking my classes after all. Did you already schedule a substitute?" He asked, hoping she wouldn't get suspicious.

"Nope" was the reply, followed by her blowing her gum into a bubble. She was still reading that magazine. "Good thing too. Now I won't have to cancel it."

Nodding he simply walked towards Ms. Jane's desk before turning on her computer. It had a fingerprint login which he easily got into and soon he had her schedule and class list, as well as the ability to change the grades of all her students. Seeing only a few Math classes today and a single Homeroom with his own class he also saw that Ms. Jane had to sub for his own English class later. 'Wow all my classes today are under Ms. Jane. What luck!' he inwardly thought before checking the class plans and realizing it was mostly quizzes or easy lectures. 'This will be easy' he beamed, his happiness showing outwardly.

Entering the grading system, it seemed it required a retinal scan which he passed. Being someone meant he could pass whatever retinal,DNA or finger/handprint test he needed to. He swiftly changed the grades of himself and James into being higher as well as those of his longtime crush Sara, the sweet cheerleader who had been his friend for a while now. He then lowered the grades of some bullies, especially Jimmy Harper who always tried to mess with him and James.

Hearing the 10:00 bell he quickly got up and walked to Math class, he knew James was there and also Jimmy Harper.

Every guy in the hall was looking at him and so were some girls too, seeing the hottest woman on campus walk by.

Seeing his classroom he got in and saw that everyone was already there although James seemed worried that Mark wasn't there in his seat beside him.

"Alright class. Today we're reading chapter 10 of the book and having a seatwork." The entire class groaned. 'Yup I'd hate this too but right now I'm in the best seat in the house.' he thought.

"Open your books and start reading." he commanded in Ms Jane's harsher tone which she reserved for when she wanted to seem serious. It was such a sexy voice. While everyone was reading he sat down and tried his best to covertly grope his new body. Crossing his arms to squeeze his breasts he looked down and saw some of the best breasts he had ever seen, big and perky.

He also shifted in his seat as well as used his hand to grope his butt, they were like nice fluffy pillows. Before he knew it there were only 20 minutes left in the class and he decided to have some fun.

"Mr. Harper why don't you come up and answer the questions I've written on the board." He said smirking, he had written some of the hardest questions in the book on the board and he wanted to see the bully suffer.

"Me ma'am?" Harper asked nervously.

"No, your mom." Mark replied jokingly, the entire class laughing at Jimmy. "Yes you Mr. Harper, please hurry up."

Jimmy took so long trying to answer that he decided to mess with him some more. "Mr. Harper these questions are similar to the ones on the quiz tomorrow. If you can't answer these simple questions then maybe you should be sent back a grade?" he questioned. The class was roaring with laughter now.

'Time to humiliate him some more.' Mark thought.

"How about you try Mr. Johnson?" he called his friend. James looked nervous walking up to the board but he covertly handed him a small piece of paper with the answers.

He looked at Ms. Jane, shock on his face but then he saw her wink and he knew that this was actually Mark.

Smiling now he answered the questions with ease, shocking the class and making Jimmy Harper turn red with shame and embarrassment.

With that the bell rang and the class started to file out.

"Mr Harper, Mr Johnson, please stay." he called out.

"Mr. Harper that was a pitiful excuse for being a student. Please study harder or I'll have to recommend that you be kicked off the Football Varsity in order to remain a student here." He scolded the boy he hated seeing him tilt his head down in shame.

"Yes Ms. Jane. Will you still be talking to my mother later this afternoon?" He asked.

'Oh so that's what the meeting is for in Ms. Janes's schedule. What a great opportunity to shame this kid even more.' He laughed inwardly.

"Yes. Now please head to your next class."

After he had left James bombarded him with questions.

"Chill dude don't worry. The principal is stopping the investigation and scrubbed your permanent record clean. Ms. Jane had to go away but I managed to convince the secretary that I was her. I'm "subbing" for her classes now I guess." He smirked.

"Dude that's awesome!" James exclaimed. "What about Homeroom?" he asked.

"I don't need to go personally. Now I'm gonna have some fun" He smirked.

"uhh" James replied, his face red and blushing before leaving the classroom.

Mark closed the windows and locked the doors before stripping Ms. Jane's body slowly. God she was hot.

Grabbing his breasts he groped hard, before doing the same to his butt. "This is gonna be fun"

Two Hours Later

The English Class that Ms. Jane was subbing included both him and his longtime crush Sara. Without James or Jimmy, everyone else there were either part of the cheerleading squad or random nobodies who he wasn't close to. Well there was Sam, who was the student council president. He was always someone who helped others and cared about people's problems. If anyone deserved a reward, especially in a class he wasn't so good at, it was him.

Mark walked into class with a spring in his step, his gait alluring and sexy, allowing Mark to feel every vibration and movement of the body he had chosen to use. The English Class had a test, one that would take the entire period and allowed Mark even more time to have fun.

He greeted everyone with a smile and distributed the papers, so far not at all deviating from how Ms. Jane would act. The absent English Teacher, Mr. Ryan, had left his substitute an answer key for the quiz. Sitting down at the teacher's table and giving everyone their instructions he also answered the test, as Mark. With the answer key he answered every question correct except one and laid the paper upside down on the teacher's desk. He then went through the attendance sheet, marking himself present along with everyone else. He caught sight of Cheryl Palin's name and quickly marked her late. She had cut Mark in line at the cafeteria last weekend and this was a good opportunity for some payback, however small.

He once again took the time to fondle his body, secretly wiggling in the seat to feel his butt, crossing his arms to squeeze his breasts. This continued for about 10 minutes before he decided to have some fun.

Standing up and going around the room he would look at student's test papers and shake his head, say hmmm, or even ask them "Are you sure about your answer there?" as if to discourage every student he came across, especially on questions they had gotten right. When he got to Sara he tapped out discretely a few of the multiple choice answers she had gotten wrong and when the girl looked up at her teacher he winked at her before moving on to the next student. He managed to have his hand touch her hair for a split second, cementing his crush's DNA into his mind. He gave Sam a few questions as well and he decided to "accidentally drop" his pen so he could pick it up, showcasing the full glory of Ms Jane's cleavage to the Student Council President. He could see him blush deep in his peripheral vision which made Mark smile.

After the period was done he knew what was the next step in the day of the life of Ms. Jane Foster, a very important parent teacher meeting.

Lena Harper POV

Lena Harper watched as Ms. Jane Foster entered the conference room slowly her hips swaying and her smile broad and full.

"Good morning Ma'am, I'm Jane Foster, your son's Math teacher. I actually just finished all my classes today" she said sitting across from her.

"Good Morning Jane, I'm Lena." they shook hands before sitting down

"Now I haven't heard from any teacher about my son's performance or behavior in class so I would like to know how he does in Math, he says he's doing decently well and that he is your favorite student." Mrs. Harper said.

"Mrs. Harper I'm afraid your son is a very bad student. He's not attentive in class and I've even heard talk of him being a bully towards some kids. Other teachers have asked me to raise this concern to you when they heard I was meeting with you. In fact here is a transcript of his current grades in math." The redhead gave her a piece of paper that showed barely passing marks in Math. "I fully endorse punishing him for his bad behavior and helping him study well." The woman said with a slight twinkle in her eye that the mother didn't catch.

"Oh my God I didn't know he was that bad. Alright sure I'll discipline him when we get home. Thank you very much Ms. Foster." Mrs. Harper thanked her before leaving, anger coursing through her veins. Jimmy had gotten himself into a bad way and he had to be taken out of it.

Mark's POV

As soon as Jimmy's mom left he burst out into laughter. Now that asshole was gonna get what he deserved. The transcript was recently changed by himself when he printed out the now low grades of his hated schoolmate. Walking out of the school he ducked into an alleyway to shift into himself before deciding against it.

'Cheerleading Practice is today!' he thought excitedly before rushing back to campus. He walked into the gym to see that practice had jsut ended, much to his chagrin. But then he saw Sara wave goodbye to her teammate before going outside. Following her he saw her go directly into her parents' waiting car and leaving.

'So Sara doesn't take a shower with the other girls? Interesting...' A plan formed in Mark's mind and he immediately shifted into Sara, taking care to make it so that he was wearing her uniform and he added some layers of sweat. Entering into the gym's locker room he saw all the cheerleaders there undressing. If he had his dick at the moment, he had no doubt it would be hard.

"Sara! I thought you were going home already?" said Raven, the asian rookie on the team.

"Just learned my parents are gonna be a little late in picking me up. Guess I'll have to shower with you girls." He smirked.

Being guy in a naked girl's body was fun. Being a guy in a naked girl's body in a shower room with a dozen other naked girls? Even better.

He fondled himself, he fondled others "jokingly". When others asked him to help them soap he eagerly obliged. When others asked him to judge who had bigger breasts he patiently took the time to examine the specimens he was judging. When others asked him to scrub some areas they couldn't reach, he diligently scrubbed those areas clean with his hands.

It was a fun day he tolf himself as he sat in his couch, in his own form.

"How was school honey?" His mom asked walking in.

"Great mom, just great."
© Copyright 2020 Phrophetsam (phrophetsam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2210351-Shapeshifting-in-School