*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2210378-Jjjnbb
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Article · Other · #2210378
Bssbshsjsbjajanan
Chapter 1

As Hazel pulled into the parking lot, she suddenly felt anxious. Her stomach felt like it was in knots.

It was her first day in her new H. R. role, and she wanted to make a good impression.
Hazel adjusted the rear view mirror until her beautiful face was in focus.
Her hazel eyes looked back, glowing like gems.
She checked her dark brown hair, brushing it back slightly.

After taking a few moments to compose herself, she made her way to the office.
As she walked, Hazel began to regret wearing heels. She never liked wearing them, but she was only five foot tall and needed all the help she could get.

The heels in combination with her slim, athletic figure, gave her the appearance of being taller.

She always had a bit of a booty, but her recent workout had really toned up each cheek, giving them a rounded, firm look.

Hazel was more than happy to show everyone her hard work, sticking her ass out as she walked.

The front entrance of the Fati hotel was stunning to look at. Having previously been the manor house of some lord before, it was completely built of granite. Its large wooden doors were kept open.

"Welcome to the Fati hotel, how may I be of service" The cheery, chubby receptionist asked.

"Hi, Im Hazel, im starting work today in hr"

"Oh my god, thats great, im lisa, welcome" she replied, "Ill call Nicole, shes head of hr"

Chapter 2

"Nicole will be here in a few moments, youre going to love her" Lisa said after hanging up the phone.

"Hazel was shocked by what she saw, the woman who waddled towards her must have been over 400lbs.

Nicole was a round ball of fat, her massive belly hung down, swaying as she approached.
Her ass was equally as huge, each check rising and crashing down and wobbling uncontrollabley.

Apart from being nearly 300lbs overweight, Nicole was actually a quite atractive,blonde woman in her forties.

Her face was still beautiful, even though it had an extra chin or two"

"You must be Hazel, Im Nicole the hr manager" she said with a friendly tone.

After the introductions were done, Nicole lead the way to the hr department, her wide hips taking up more than half of the hallway.

Hazel listened as Nicole rambled on about the hotel, and the Hr department.

"Our department is the smallest one in the hotel, its only me and Rebecca, and you now" Nicole said.
"Rebecca is a hr executive as well, both of you will assist me to carry out our role".

The Hr department consisted of two rooms at the back of the hotel. One was Nicoles office, and the other was the office that she would share with Rebecca.

Two desked faced each, with a couple of feet between them. The first desk as you came in was Rebeccas.
Hers would be the opposite one.

"I was hoping Rebecca would be back when you got here. I sent her out to get us something to celebrate youre first day"

"Oh, thank you so much, you shouldnt have" Hazel said, trying to make sure she sounded gratefull .

"I really hope


© Copyright 2020 Jellingtonboot (jellingtonboot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2210378-Jjjnbb