*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2210727-Simon-Says
by Al
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Thriller/Suspense · #2210727
Philip is in for a treat when two of Simon's men come in demanding money.
Philip sat alone in his office planning the next business meeting when he heard a knock at the door. He stood up and approached the door. Two men wearing black suits entered, the shorter of the two men sat down in Philip’s chair and put his feet on the desk.
“Philip Giles, I presume.” The taller, slightly balding man said, rubbing his finger across the top of a picture frame.
“Yes.” Philip answered gingerly.
“I’m George and this is Chris.” George pointed to the shorter man sitting in the chair. “We’re here on…business.”
“Who sent you?” Philip demanded. George was silent as he lifted a picture of a ship off the wall. Behind is was a white metal safe.
“Simon sent us. Says you owe him $50,000. The combination?” George pointed at the safe.
“Why should I tell you…” Philip was cut off as George pulled out a Beretta.
“Please?” George said with a huge grin on his face. “Simon is a very impatient man. When Simon wants his money, Simon will get his money.”
Philip slowly approached the safe. Typing in a code. One-Five-Seven-One. George shoved Philip out of the way, pushing him onto the floor. Little did he know that Philip was smiling.
“What are you grinning at?” George barked. As he opened the safe door, a gun shot rung out, striking George in the head, killing him instantly.
“What the hell?” Chris said, finally leaping into action. Philip quickly grabbed the Beretta shooting Chris directly in the eye. Philip stood up, pulled out his iPhone and dialled a number.
“Hello, Simon? Clean up on aisle four.” He said, laughing into the phone.

Word Count: 279
© Copyright 2020 Al (allensfilms93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2210727-Simon-Says