*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2210793-Cursed-Carmels
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Article · Adult · #2210793
draco eats a Carmel that has a interesting side effect
AN: I know an author's note I am pretty sure most of you are tired of them now this is just to get the bs out of the way and also tell me if I should make it bigger and DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT take this story and copy it or make your own version I asked the creator of the comic of this story if I could and they said yes so if you want to make your own then go here And ask
Also, I do not own Harry Potter that is owned by j.k.rowling

https://www.deviantart.com/themightfenek
So anyway here's the story

"Talking"
'Elpotationnarration'


Hogwarts third floor Outside of the charms class
Draco's point of view
"HOW DARE POTTER GET ME DETENTION".
'said a very angry sixteen-year-old Draco Malfoy
As he was walking out of detention with Flitwick for making Harry stab himself with his quill but not with imperious but with the spell manus Tuas control which means control thy hands.'
professor Flitwick saw him doing it and gave him an after-class detention and 20 points from Slytherin had him very angry so now here he was ranting about how much he hated Potter "My father will hear about this and when he does he won't be happy" he said and suddenly he was stopped by stepping on a box the went crunch.
he looked down and saw a box of Carmel's that said Tom you from a secret admirer' Draco always have Been on the soft fondness for Carmel's took the box and continued on his way while walking down his common room he and said: "Well let's not let these go to waste". decided to have one Carmel and so he ate one and was surprised by the flavor of strawberries (AN: if you have seen Scooby-Doo 2 monsters unleashed you should know what is gonna happen)
Then suddenly he felt pain in his whole body as if someone gave it a wax so to prevent himself from being seen and or mocked he hid in an abandoned classroom when he looks down at himself and gasped "what ... ?" Draco asked confused. He looked down and saw that A: he was slimmer than normal almost having an hourglass figure which was odd for a boy "what kind of trickery is this he said as his voice got higher with each word. Suddenly his pants turned into a skirt that showed a marvelous ass with hips to die for while his member shrank in on its self and turned into a thriving pussy with a need for cock.
While that was happening the upper part of Malfoy also changed his face got softer and rounder turning more feminine while his blond hair got longer also he gained earrings.
His cheats bounced forward three times with a violet maroon bra that contained two healthy double d cup tits. While that was going on Draco's mind was also changing from memories from an arrogant snobbish boy to a tsundere/yandere(not to the point of murder but is obsessed) school girl named Astrid( AN: I looked female dragon names used the first link and went with it and it works) Narcissa Malfoy daughter of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy nee black.

"Potter has got to be behind it, "she said angrily
Just wait till I get me. hands. on... your.... pretty..... little...... head! As thoughts on how hot, cute, and sexy Harry Potter was with those gorgeous vivid green eyes tossed hair and other features that gave her a little nose bleed and made her very horny and wet.

"Wait I am still a Malfoy and I am not going to drown over him like some common teenage girl" then a dirty thought came to her. "perhaps a little teasing is in order". "Then he will finally make the first move hahaboys can be so easy," she said as she went off to find her obsession one mister Harry James Potter who was coming up to the gryffindorGryffindor common room after lunch to get his things while in the trajectory of Ms. Malfoy. but fate had other plans for him as well
© Copyright 2020 Jamnov01 (steelersman01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2210793-Cursed-Carmels