*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2210822-Blood
Rated: GC · Fiction · Dark · #2210822
Kit's Higher Rating contest.
Buckets of blood isn't a gratuitous amount, is it? Okay so maybe this isn't a G rated tale. Of course, Greg's behavior wasn't G rated either. It all started when he threw a couple of racist epithets at a mixed couple, one Asian one African American, "Hey, stick to your own kind!"

The tall African American man walked stiffly up to our table, "For your information, we are sticking to our kind, humankind. Not that sheep harasser like you would understand how to do that."

Greg grabbed his beer, upended the table and broke the bottle on the edge, "Who the fuck do you think you are!"

"Well unlike a neanderthal like you, I happen to be a human being. My name is Stephen!" The man said taking a casual defensive stance. He wasn't a bodybuilder but muscles definitely defined his physique.

Greg was a short white man who really did resemble a neanderthal with heavy brow ridges and a scraggly unkempt beard. Greg threw himself at Stephen, broken end of the bottle first. He slashed and sliced at the empty air as Stephen gracefully avoided every attack. He placed one hand on Greg's forehead and held him at arm's length. With the other hand, he plucked the weapon from Greg's hand. He tossed it to the floor and smacked Greg on the face.

Greg took a step back and glared at Stephen, seething in rage. Stephen looked over at his woman. While he was distracted Greg pulled his pocket knife out. It was about three inches longer than legal. He unfolded it and sliced across Stephen's throat. Blood spurted all over Greg in an arterial fashion. Then he stabbed Stephen in the gut for good measure.

The cops and the ambulance arrived in a while, Greg still sat on Stephen's inert form when they arrived. As they were cuffing him he spat at Stephen, "Nobody calls me a sheep fucker!"
© Copyright 2020 Spring in my Sox (rinsoxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2210822-Blood