*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2210826-The-Deadly-Cat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Benny
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #2210826
A silly short story about two friends talking about a Cat.
“Hey Rose,” said Kit Kat who tugged Rose’s arm.
“Yes, Kit Kat,” replied Rose putting her book down. It was a new book she bought at the bookstore a long time ago. The pages were binded together very neatly, there weren’t any marks on the cover, unlike her unfortunate old notebook. The spine read ‘The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien’ it must have been a good book since she was very close to finishing it and she started the book in the morning.
“My sister’s cat just winked at me,” said Kit Kat perplexed.
“Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh,” Rose said repeatedly waving her hands up and down looking like she is fanning herself.
“Oh my gosh?”
“Kit Kat! Can’t you see?!” Rose turned around facing Kit Kat. Kit Kat gave a confounded look.
“It’s a sign from the gods,” whispered Rose very gravely looking at Kit Kat’s beautiful brown eyes.
“pfft,” giggled Kit Kat. Rose couldn’t stop snorting.
“Yeah right! She’s Satan spawned herself.”
“Oh no! She’ll murder you with cat fluff,” said Rose sarcastically.
“Nah, bro. She’ll stab you, not even with a butter knife but with a wooden spoon.”
“Yikes, she deadly,” Rose gritted her teeth.
“Yep,” nodded Kit Kat. “I swear she’s planning on killing my dog.”
“Poor doggo,” replied Rose feeling pitiful for the dog.
© Copyright 2020 Benny (wondernugget at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2210826-The-Deadly-Cat