*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211035-The-garret
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Biographical · #2211035
An affair with someone who worked for me
I bought a beautiful garret with great views and a huge terrace in the best location of the city. I was planning to move in but it needed urgent renovation first. Through word of mouth I found a crew of builders that were meant to be good and inexpensive. I hired these three tough men. No invoices or taxes involved. I paid them cash I think daily.

I was a business woman back then and as such I used to dress -pencil skirts, high-heels, tight tops. I was young and sexy. I used to pass by the construction once a day to keep control they were doing what I paid them for. They were a lazy and dirty crew but frigging fun and I used to end up drinking beer and having lunch with them on the terrace facing the cathedral almost every day. Much more fun than meeting business people, no doubt.

One of them was young (a couple of years younger than me), tall, great body and slanted eyes. He had a boxer nose but that only added to his attractiveness. The problem started when he opened his mouth and this for two reasons. The first one were his teeth: they were in a terrible condition, heavily stained, misplaced and some of them broken. And the second one was what he said through that mouth and how he said it. With this I mean that his level of speech, his manners and his values in life differed greatly from mine. His name was Jorge.

This brickie Jorge was absolutely shameless -he undressed me with his eyes every time I stepped in the tiny flat and flirted openly with me. At the beginning I found it amusing. His catcalls were rude but witty and his sense of humor was just hilarious. His boldness made me speechless sometimes but he made me laugh nonstop. No higher education but fucking street-smart.

After a couple of weeks of this routine I found myself getting aroused by his behavior towards me. I just got wet when he did that, I couldn’t help myself. But how could it be? I had two university degrees and earned probably eight times more than him. But still, I found myself seeking the daily meeting.

And then you know how some men give you hints about how well-endowed they are (at least they do that in the country where I am originally from). It wasn’t actually him saying that about himself; it was the other two colleagues who made remarks about how well equipped Jorge was.

The thing is I started having a serious conflict with myself. He turned me on with just looking at me but I couldn’t possibly have sex with a man with such a mouth in the wide sense. The fact that he was working for me as well wasn’t a real issue for me, which was a big mistake. I was young back then, remember.

One day I arrived late at the attic. The crew was already tiding up. The other two workers left and Jorge asked me if I wanted to drink some beer. I had also called it a day and we had a few. We were alone in the attic and alcohol was going to my head. At some point Jorge tried to kiss me but I stopped him with my hand (kissing that man would have destroyed the moment for me) and said something similar to “No kisses, I just want to see what you are hiding in your pants.” And he did show me gladly. Holy shit! I don’t know in inches but that cock was at least 24cm long and 15cm girth!!! Obviously when I saw that I had to try it. We never used condoms -there are no condoms for that size. And we never kissed. He didn’t seem offended by my request.

The affair went on for a couple of months, far too long. At the beginning it was difficult to get that huge dick full in my pussy but with time and practice we managed. It’s so easy to fuck when the man has such a tool: you can be boiling eggs in the kitchen and he might be watching TV in the living room and still be attached like dogs. We didn’t discuss philosophy or news; just beer, jokes and sex.

And what about the tiny flat? Ummm, the tiny flat didn’t progress much, no. Actually the renovation became slower and the quality of the job wasn’t up to anyone’s standards but I had been disarmed: I had completely lost the respect of that crew and couldn’t demand neither speed nor finish. Remember, I was young and dealing with a huge cock.

What should have taken one month went on for three; what should have cost 10,000 ended up costing 35,000. My dumbness wasn’t so big that I didn’t realize what was going on. They were having a holiday at my expense and probably putting as well money on the side when they bought materials. The renovation became my nightmare and I couldn’t see the day when it would be finished. In the meantime I carried on fucking Jorge -if you are paying for a gigolo, at least use him.

Jorge knew very well that when that construction was done, I would also be done with him. That meant no more free beer and lunch, no more rides in the sports car and no more bragging around about fucking an upper-class pussy.

I never lived in the garret. As soon as it was finished I rented it out.

And I never saw Jorge again.
© Copyright 2020 vrhovski (vrhovski at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211035-The-garret