*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211038-Hot-English-Teacher
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2211038
An early affair
I had an affair with my High School English teacher when I was 15. He was almost 40 I think but soooo frigging hot!

I was a shameless, beautiful teenager and used every dirty trick in the book to seduce him regardless everything. I put my target on him and of course got him. I never failed.

I started rubbing myself against him on the corridors as if by accident. I then began to look at him with (what I thought) seductive eyes when he was teaching. Afterwards came the questions post-lesson. He was a grown-up man and knew exactly what was going on. No, I never went to his lesson without wearing underwear. I didn’t need such an extreme measure.

It was VERY exciting when he started returning my glances and my rubbing. We exchanged smiles and winks when the other students weren’t looking. We used every opportunity to be alone and flirt at school.

He played guitar in a band and one day he invited me to their rehearsal. We both knew what would happen afterwards.

Despite my brazenness and success with boys I was still a virgin and actually wasn’t looking for intercourse with the opposite sex. I don’t think I was physically horny back then. It was more a kind of competition with myself to see if could conquer the men I set up as my aim.

When the rehearsal finished he invited me to his flat. We drank some sparkling wine, kissed, did some foreplay on the sofa and then he led me to his bedroom.

I think we got half naked, I can’t remember the details. I only know that at some point he was laying on his back with a big hard.

I looked at his cock for a while. It was the first one I saw with the lights on and in full. I was curious, analyzing it like a doctor would do. No, I wasn’t aroused at all.

He must have realized what was going on in my head because he put his pants back on and drove me home, all along with a smile on his face.

The final exams arrived. I was VERY bad at English, had always been. I think I wrote three words in total on the English paper. The fourth one was ‘Enjoy!’ with big letters across the first sheet.

Yes, I did pass that exam.
© Copyright 2020 vrhovski (vrhovski at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211038-Hot-English-Teacher