*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211059-MOM
by Renee
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #2211059
This story is about my mother, who has been my best friend and my rock in life.
My mother is a very special person in my life, I had never had a mom who cares, so much for her children, as my mother does. She would buy us clothes first, before she would buy her something, or she would do without something in order for us to have something, that is the kind of person that my mother is. And you come into our home, you are treated like one of her kids, because are home feels like home in side, because we have God there. Mother is a preacher at our church, and she loves to help people and little kids a lot, when you talk to her, you can learn a lot from her life of growing up in the forties. My mother had me and sister, when she was very young. I became sick at thirteen months old with a stroke, which I got Cerebral Palsy from my stroke on my left side. Being that my mother was very long at the time, back in fifties and six my mother didn't know to much about caring for sick child. My dad had left her with two children to care for on her own. My mother was barely out of High School and taking care of sick child another child. But, mother managed to go to college, after I got a little better. She was able to get at great job and take care of me and my sister, which, later down year my mother adopted my brother. My mother was able to my a home for us to live in. My mother health down years has gone down, because she gone a lot work. But, she still keep going to church and preaching the word at church and outside. My mom just turned seventy-nine years old, everyone that talk to say you mom is such loving and caring person. And you they are right, I look back at my life wondering where I would have been if my mother was there for me. She is getting up in age, something, she has problems seeing things, so I am her eyes. So, she was my eyes, and hands and legs, when I was young it only fitted I do that for her, she was rock when I sick, I can be her rock now.
© Copyright 2020 Renee (sloan16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211059-MOM