*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211097-Ascending-Unto-Madness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #2211097
Dialogue morphing into monologue, framing perspective in response to existential crisis.

Ascending unto Madness

Ryse, RYSE my little one. For you see, falling is but FLYING when you flip the world upside-down. In the same way that the consciously observing human has determined what is "up" and what is "down"-leaving globes and maps to always have the Arctic and Antarctic in the same positions ; society TOO has done the same with the deeming of normalcy. You cannot navigate a system if you do not meet it's parameters of functions, and as Jung alluded to-the Neurotic can only truly spread their wings when they clip them and invent their own mode of transportation. In the same way, they can only communicate if the receiver is compatible enough to receive the transmission. They can only truly be able to exist once they are willing to transform into something almost unprecedented. They can only transcend, when they are willing to transmute all curses into gifts or at the very least -tools. So, ryse- ye with a soul not broken but rather ; a shell not yet fully cracked and shed. Change your perspective they say. "Begin to look at the world through a different lens." is their remedy. Harking back to Jung, I may respond by respectfully receiving the lens, and then tossing it aside to design a new device for sensory augmentation. The Neurotic must invent a new life and not under the authority or template of another.

[unfinished]

© Copyright 2020 Neur0s1s (neur0s1s at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211097-Ascending-Unto-Madness